Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Eff I hate not having internet, i'm missing playing with you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    I'm on. Anyone want to race

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • knuklehead92
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    Knucklehead your Sig is pretty great gave me a good chuckle!

    lol glad it did :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    I know it's a long shot at 3:40am on the west coast but does anybody wanna play? Message me on live Pdxseth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Knucklehead your Sig is pretty great gave me a good chuckle!

    Leave a comment:


  • knuklehead92
    replied
    im bored someone get on

    tag tloza7

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    I'm on right now if anybody wants to participate in some b class tom foolery

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    friend request sent

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    lol proabably not but send me a friends request [Kickin Indian]
    and we can see whenever i jump on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    you think you'll be on sometime today? i'm itching for a race now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    im in a club with a group of my friends, but i'm sure i can hold my own. I also have a escort cosworth that i'm better in so im all good for dtm b class

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    lol i have a couple cars if your in the car club that you can use i have them tuned

    probably wont be on tonight because im moving

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    I have a 190e, I'm definitely not as fast in it as I am in my civic and integra, but I'm up for the challenge. Ill probably be on around 530pm PST tonight if you or anybody wanna race

    Fair warning, I haven't touched the game in over a month so ill be a bit rusty

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    i was thinking older DTM B-Class? Merc 190e, e30 m3, sierra cosworth, audi, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    what are you looking to do on saturday night? open b class racing? I'm up for it. I drive mostly fwd hondas (none of that rwd swapped leaderboard honda bs)

    I usually race in public lobbies, but im always down to do laps wherever.

    Leave a comment:

Working...