Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I'm without internet so I can't play or update shit, sorry guys. Will be back on by the 17th.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    every time im on no one is on really sooooo yea anyone wanna do one this saturday at 7pm?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    I'm thinking this thread is dead and whoever is in charge of the club sold there Xbox for e30 parts so I say we start a new one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Been trying iRacing out vs Forza 4, and if your serious about racing, Forza 4 feels like an arcade game. The structured racing, safety ratings, strength of field for a race are all damn good.


    BUUUUT...very few cars for iRacing, definitly no "supercars"...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    I sent my request to join. Do you guys ever drift?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    if you dont like your current Car Club you can join ours their is 9+ or so of us all on R3v

    Leave a comment:


  • Pocket Chant
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    kicked your butt Pocket Chant! lol was fun tho always like racing people from R3v!
    Haha, yeah, I kinda don't have any B-tuned cars (that's been fixed now!) and I'm not that good to start with. Picking a stock E46 M3 for the Nurburgring, however, was not my smartest move :P


    I'll be on for a bit now, shoot me a friend Request: Gamewinner07

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    I'm gonna jump on.

    Gt: adayt0rememb3r

    No mic but just message me...fukit

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    kicked your butt Pocket Chant! lol was fun tho always like racing people from R3v!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pocket Chant
    replied
    Sure, GT is Gamewinner07

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    i will but no mic this time fiancee is asleep and dont wanna wake her b class DTM?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pocket Chant
    replied
    I'm up for playing if anyone else is.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    I'm usually on after 930-10pm Pacific Time. Usually don't race I'm always drifting.
    Whats your gt?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I will post all the gamertags next time I have a computer.

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Thought, first post should include all gamertags and R3V handle equivalents.
    This is a good idea.

    Not tonight, but the next few nights after I'll be on after 9EST

    Leave a comment:

Working...