Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cormier
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Wow, changed my wheel from 270º of steering (what I came from with the M$ wheeel) to 720 and it's now much better. For some reason I was having a hard time with the CSR elite @ 270º of rotation...odd. To be honest I am not overly thrilled with this wheel still.
    What don't you like?

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    You guys wanna do some laps????

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^Same here. Probably going to buy a setup for iRacing as the Forza hoppers are loaded with too many idiots, and I love the points one gets for racing clean in iRacing

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    For those that don't want to learn to be a better racer....but rather just enjoy arcade style racing. They are allowed to make other game types....
    Yeah I guess, I'm more of a sim head so Idk that's just me.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Wow, changed my wheel from 270º of steering (what I came from with the M$ wheeel) to 720 and it's now much better. For some reason I was having a hard time with the CSR elite @ 270º of rotation...odd. To be honest I am not overly thrilled with this wheel still.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Gotta wait for your girl to fall asleep? I know the feeling!
    Yep. She starts a new tv series almost every 2 weeks and is constantly using the TV for netflix. So when she's asleep, bout 9-10 tonight I'll be on for a good while.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    For those that don't want to learn to be a better racer....but rather just enjoy arcade style racing. They are allowed to make other game types....
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-24-2012, 04:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Forza Horizon is not meant to replace Forza 4 BTW...
    Yeah but whats the point -__-

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Streaming? Like people can watch you race live?
    lol yes watching LiVE, gotta run to the store now be back ina hour.

    Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

    What u missed (just skip through)

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Forza Horizon is not meant to replace Forza 4 BTW...

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Streaming? Like people can watch you race live?

    Leave a comment:


  • NigelStu
    replied
    I'll be on after my MW3 game night - probably ~10:30 EST

    Originally posted by EulB30
    So..... No 1 else has GT5/PS3?
    I run GT5 occasionally as well. There are a couple of old threads for GT5, both of which pretty much died out ...



    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=203928 (lol - last post was a year and a week ago...)

    /threadjack

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Originally posted by cormier
    Actually I work until 2300 tonight...but most nights yeah u got it spot on :hitler:
    Haha i hear ya on that one


    Originally posted by cormier
    BUUUUTTT I think the whole menu setup, playability, etc is WAYY superior on Forza

    Which is a shame because GT4 was a huge favorite of mine...but its hard to compete when M$ releases like 2-3 games in the time it takes them to make GT5. Forza kept building on their platforms when GT tried to do it all in one run
    Yesss i'll admit, they took 5 years to complete an unfinished game. BUT!! i love GT and in my eyes when it comes to consoles nothing can/will replace. (when it comes to sims) F4 is more of an arcade to me as NFS and what not, but for GT6 if they implement F4 tuning/swaps i honestly wouldn't need another racing game. But i dont have another 5 years to wait for GT6.. Ha!

    (Oh and the new Forza game looks like shit.... if i wanted open world i'd buy Burnout.)

    http://www.twitch.tv/medal_of_honor_pox Im streaming atm

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Gotta wait for your girl to fall asleep? I know the feeling!
    Actually I work until 2300 tonight...but most nights yeah u got it spot on :hitler:

    Originally posted by EulB30
    (GT5 Physics > F4)
    BUUUUTTT I think the whole menu setup, playability, etc is WAYY superior on Forza

    Which is a shame because GT4 was a huge favorite of mine...but its hard to compete when M$ releases like 2-3 games in the time it takes them to make GT5. Forza kept building on their platforms when GT tried to do it all in one run

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Bought the limited edition on day 1. Played for an hour maybe...it's now in storage.
    >.> well after all the updates the game isn't too bad tbh.. Only problem in F4 is no tire smoke and not enough angle while drifting. Overall good games.

    (GT5 Physics > F4)

    Leave a comment:

Working...