Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Komzorz
    I used to, now I work at Disney because they offered me 2.5x my old salary.
    Awe Disney! Please don't tell me you guys are not making anymore movie games -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    We made one when it came out but it never really became anything. Also, I don't have live atm :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Komzorz
    replied
    I used to, now I work at Disney because they offered me 2.5x my old salary.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Cool you should.

    You work for microsoft then? Dont you get free live?

    Leave a comment:


  • Komzorz
    replied
    You know what's sad? I was on the dev team and I've never played it online lol. I've still got quite a bit of time into it, I just play it offline and muck with cars the way I always have since the early days.

    If I ever get an xbl gold account I'll totally join you guys though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I'm hoping this becomes a good friendly competition event where we can show or virtual driving might!

    And a place in forza where we dont have to worry about the kiddos who read the title of the game as "super smash demo derbie 3000"....
    Last edited by Wschnitz; 07-18-2012, 02:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Car club also keeps club rankings. So we can keep track of who is fastest around laguna seca in the E30 M3!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    started a topic Forza 4 r3v Car Club

    Forza 4 r3v Car Club


    hoosierm3 by Wschnitz, on Flickr

    Club name is r3vlimited of course, and short tag is r3vl

    To join either search up the club or add my xbl "Rohki"

    Races will be planned a couple times a month, times will be posted on this thread.

    Next scheduled Race: February 9th, at 7pm.


    Player Roster (send me your gamertags!)
    -Rohki(Wschnitz)
    -

    Sunday July 22, 2012 Results are in!

    Laguna Seca:

    1. R373N - 1:46.623
    2. Red Baron - 1:51.860
    3. Kickin Indian - 1:52.223
    4. Rohki - 1:52.749

    Catalunya:

    1. R373N - 2:16.000
    2. Rohki - 2:18.802
    3. Kickin Indian - 2:22.063
    4. Red Baron - 2:30.405

    Infineon

    1. R373N - 1:53.707
    2. Kickin Indian - 1:59.383
    3. Red Baron - 1:59.435
    4. Rohki - 1:59.930

    Road Atlanta

    1. Secret Satsuma - 1:09.438
    2. R373N - 1:10.349
    3. Kickin Indian - 1:12.692
    4. Red Baron - 1:12.344
    5. Rohki - 1:13.444
    6. atl thrasher - 1:15.249

    Suzuka Circuit

    1. Secret Satsuma - 1:00.184
    2. R373N - 1:00.487
    3. Rohki - 1:02.027
    4. Red Baron - 1:03.074
    5. Kickin Indian - 1:03.373
    6. atl thrasher - 1:04.409

    Race Hard, but clean!
    Last edited by Wschnitz; 02-03-2013, 10:02 AM.
Working...