Forza 4 r3v Car Club
Collapse
X
-
You're having problems with hearing voice? You have a wheel too right? I can't seem to get voice + wheel to work properly eitherLeave a comment:
-
Put a few laps down on Laguna Seca - 1:51.778. Shoddy Turn 3 and last turn, pretty sure I can get under 1:50. 1:46.xxx? ... um, that'll take a while!
scratch that. Laguna Seca - 1:49.981
Catalunya - 2:20.644 (and a dirty 2:19.3)
Infineon - 1:56.375
Atlanta Club - 1:11.103 (Just off my time in C425 "kitt" car. '87 TransAm done up like Kitt. lol. haz cheezburgerz)Last edited by NigelStu; 07-23-2012, 03:56 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Yea press the xbox button on controller, then go to settings, preferences, voice, and set to play from both.Leave a comment:
-
Not sure if you've checked but you can set the voice output and input in the Setting Menu of the Xbox.Dashboard. Hope that helps.
Hope to play with you guys after work. I'm off at 6zLeave a comment:
-
Yeah, I saw that the input in my mic was working, but the headphone wasn't. Anybody have steps how I can use the mic and still have you guys going through the tv speakers? I think the Cosworth would count, it's the German branch of Ford, I guess.Leave a comment:
-
http://www.amazon.com/Tritton-Trigge...eywords=Triton
This is the mic I recommend.
DTM is German Touring Car Motorsport if im not mistaken, so its all german spec vehicles.Leave a comment:
-
When you so have green id recommend the Triton one. The black with red half Ts on it. Got mine for $40 and its better then most pricier headsetsLeave a comment:
-
slatered do you have the voice play through your tv speakers we can hear you talk just i dont think you can hear us?Leave a comment:
-
Ill be back on in about 30 minutes or so if anyone wants to mess around on a couple tracks. I have a headset now too, picked it up this afternoon.Leave a comment:
-
Picked up ANOTHER 360 just to play Forza with you guys again.
Add me. Tag is Kid325eLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: