Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FunfGan
    replied
    I'll join.

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    HaHA 1:51.118

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    So how do I submit pictures to Turn 10?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by hfabricius
    I'll have a livery on next time. No more plain white. I really liked the Alpina though, who was that?

    Also, no pics of me sideways in my land yacht wagon??haha
    I was alpina.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I may be sparsely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Anyone going to be on today? I'm Easy Actual on XBL.
    Edit: Also can't join car club, in one with guys from work.
    Last edited by Collin; 07-23-2012, 05:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    Man I missed a good time. Not for a lack of effort though. Reset the router, xbox, tried to join about 10 times. Perhaps kickin indian should host next time since I can join his party anytime.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    No prob.
    I tried that tune that you recommended and it felt like there was a 1 inch gab in every bushing of that car. It also seemed like he just jacked the front camber up really high but didn't take into consideration for lack of traction in the rear. Mine kinda follows the same but has a tighter rear end so it won't slip out as much. Definatley wanting to do a DTM B class.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    okay if we do do a DTM B class ill do the 190e side and tune it myself
    but good for the e30 m3 drivers

    also thanks for the pic!

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    awesome! this really made slower cars fun! i wish that the drift pic of my car was clear tho...oh well always next time:pimp:
    Gotchya covered ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    I was going to say, if you guys want something quicker that is also much easier to drive (and actually a good B 500 class leaderboard car too...) is a tune from ONR UpsetUlost in his storefront. Setup is called "Top Ten Road AM"

    339HP, 272 lb-ft, 2364lbs....IMO closest we'd get to a DTM tune....

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    awesome! this really made slower cars fun! i wish that the drift pic of my car was clear tho...oh well always next time:pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^^ I saw one IRL in Santa Barbara about a month ago cruising around town. Seeing it almost made me crash as I fixated on it.... Soooooooooo awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Thanks
    Sorry guys one more, my favorite picture in my library right now

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Not only is the fast guy extremely fast, he's an excellent photographer as well! Nice dude!

    Leave a comment:

Working...