In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny
    [ATTACH]60243[/ATTACH]
    not a beard, BAN

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Originally posted by future rs
    Who has a beard? how long have you been growing it? How long till you get past the itchy phase? Etc...

    Lets make this a No beard bashing thread. Everything is welcome.

    I grow mine out every fall/winter for the last 2 or so years. (haven't been completely clean shaven for atleast 5 years.)

    Sorry if one of these already exists. Search didn't pull up anything.

    Sup Bon Iver.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    I have a crochet beard I wear sometimes that my mother in law made me. Does that count?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    see me cuhhh

    you look like Raj from Outsourced lol. I see you got a new car also, NICE!



    Here's my beard, it's been about 6 hours

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    damn this is getting pretty gay
    Waiting on 5toes.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    see me cuhhh

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    damn this is getting pretty gay

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    [ATTACH]60243[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • future rs
    started a topic In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

    In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

    Who has a beard? how long have you been growing it? How long till you get past the itchy phase? Etc...

    Lets make this a No beard bashing thread. Everything is welcome.

    I grow mine out every fall/winter for the last 2 or so years. (haven't been completely clean shaven for atleast 5 years.)

    Sorry if one of these already exists. Search didn't pull up anything.

Working...