In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    Anyone with updates??
    yup heres mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I have decided I am going to be good ol' Abe for Halloween.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Anyone with updates??

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I have hit the point of how long I want my beard(6.5"), I trimmed it back 2" from 8.5ish", I cannot stand sleeping with beard in my eyes. If I did not shape and trim I think my beard would be at around 12" or so. I do miss having a shorter beard around 2", easy to take care of and does not whip my face with the window open.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Ayyee I cant connect to my starch either. Im only 19 though so I have plenty of time for that shit to connect.

    Awesome joining the navy btw

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Still surprised you guys have beards just cause you don't like shaving. You must not be doing it right. It's satisfying and feels good to shave.

    It's not that at all for me, this is the first time my beard connected to my mustache and I've been diggin it, I plan on joining the Navy so I won't get a chance to beard again, but I don't mind the clean cut look rather like it. But at the moment I enjoy the badassness that comes with the beard.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399083088.756808.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	7165369

    Leave a comment:


  • drakey
    replied
    No beard for me. My GF hates it, certainly during the 'private' time :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Ahh you're one of them. The no love for the simple things in life kind of person.

    We all know what you realllyy do with those three extra minutes in the morning. You're not hiding anything from us.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Still surprised you guys have beards just cause you don't like shaving. You must not be doing it right. It's satisfying and feels good to shave.
    That's an extra 3 minutes I can sleep in the morning.

    I'm a wake up, shower, dress, and get to work as soon as possible kind of person in the morning. If I'm up, I might as well be making money.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Still surprised you guys have beards just cause you don't like shaving. You must not be doing it right. It's satisfying and feels good to shave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    Beards are taking over??^^

    We are.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Beards are taking over??^^

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Haha. Cold blooded.

    Ask your mom what she thinks ;)

    It was the beard that wrote that. Promise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    Doubt it.
    Haha. Cold blooded.

    Ask your mom what she thinks ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    I have a beard because I'm lazy, and because I look much younger without it, not because I think it makes me manly.

    I'm already plenty manly without a beard.

    Doubt it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...