In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ParsedOut
    replied
    I ran heavy stubble for many years simply because shaving sucks and that was all my then profession would tolerate. I've since let it go and only knock it down with a #5 clipper every couple of weeks or so, that way it stays somewhat under control. In the IT project management industry, you can't look like a mountain man and still be taken seriously...unless I chose to wear thick black framed glasses and an ironic hat, but seriously fuck that.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    I have a beard because I'm lazy, and because I look much younger without it, not because I think it makes me manly.

    I'm already plenty manly without a beard.
    This

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Seriously, what is up with this beard fetishism?

    I have a beard, so fucking what. I have one because then I don't have to shave my face everyday for work. I have a beard out of laziness, not some faux attempt at manliness.

    I think I'm going to go home and shave it off after work, you guys are fucking it all up.
    Good move:



    The only thing that is bothersome about a beard is the bros who yammer on about it.

    Have one or don't, but don't fucking gab about it all the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Y'all must look like hobos that were shit on if you dont shave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    I have a beard because I'm lazy, and because I look much younger without it, not because I think it makes me manly.

    I'm already plenty manly without a beard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    That was me bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I am like Buddy(z31), I do not have a beard to be manly, nor to look powerful, but because I hate shaving and my skin does too. I've never 'oiled' my beard, save for coconut oil when I get out of the shower. Should I do something more, and am I going to be amazed by the luster and look of my magnificent man carpet?



    I felt something move when i read that last sentence...



    no homo

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I am like Buddy(z31), I do not have a beard to be manly, nor to look powerful, but because I hate shaving and my skin does too. I've never 'oiled' my beard, save for coconut oil when I get out of the shower. Should I do something more, and am I going to be amazed by the luster and look of my magnificent man carpet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    >tfw no bearmode bf



    n-n-n-no homo

    Dude honestly I have no idea what that means but I kind of like it.
    Full homo

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    IMG_0986 by Pete_White, on Flickr

    might as well join the fun
    >tfw no bearmode bf

    n-n-n-no homo

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    I shaved my beard that I'd had for about 6 months into a pretty healthy mustache for March, then chose to be clean shaven rather than look like a sex offender for a few weeks in April while I finished up my "corporate" job, now beard re-growing as been going on for about 2 weeks. I hate the in-between phase, someone please beard slap me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    IMG_0986 by Pete_White, on Flickr

    might as well join the fun

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I think I'm going to go home and shave it off after work, you guys are fucking it all up.
    Cool, post a pic afterwards so we can all make fun of your smooth girly face. Yeah, that'll show everyone. Oh while we're at it, maybe we should make a dick thread and all post pics...you can be the first eunuch on r3v, wouldn't that be so anti-trendy? Do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • wark
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Hi there,

    I see you are new to R3Vlimited and probably the Internet in general.

    I suggest a google search for the word "troll" and then begin to enjoy your stay on the Intertubes.

    Sincerely,

    Shitty 80s attempt at a sportscar
    Yeah, it's my first day here, how did you know?


    Leave a comment:

Working...