In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JinormusJ
    replied
    I wish I could grow a full on man beard

    The best I can do is a thin "Two-Day Beard" that takes me 2 weeks to grow and is fairly patchy


    Much darker than how it was 2-3 years ago when I started. I have still yet to connect stache, but I still have a lot of peach fuzz, so that will all darken and thicken with time. One day

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Dry beards suck. When I was using beard oil people would actually say its soft, not so much once I ran out. Only think I hate is whrn I talk on the phone my it gets on the screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    Still can do nothing but good for you. If its longer than stubble, you could use it, imo.
    I'll probably try it some time. I don't even know what a dried out bread feels like I've never had the itchy faze or anything like that I just came out looking like a Wooly mammoth lolol

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I see mines not long enough to brush so I'm good for now.
    Still can do nothing but good for you. If its longer than stubble, you could use it, imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    Lol ah r3v


    I use honest Amish but Um she dosnt like the smell so I'm switching to beard brand, beard oil. Friend uses it and likes it, and no smell.

    I generally just listen to her. Plus she's a gear head so there's no "why did you buy that piece of shit car" it's usually, why didnt* you buy that piece of shit.
    All of this BUT instead of using beard brand you guys should try out my oils I make. I will be releasing them on my website, I have two different scents: Citrus(Orange or Lime) and The Woods(Mix of Sandalwood and cedar)

    If anyone wants to try it out, I am selling batches for 25.00 shipped 2oz and coconut oil(organic/refined) paste to massage in for a nice hold.
    1oz more than Beard Brand and comes with free Coconut oil.
    Last edited by F34R; 04-14-2014, 10:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied


    My on again off again beard. It get annoying, I shave it off. Get lazy, grow it back in. Rinse and repeat.

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    Originally posted by Conki
    The only reason I don't grow a beard is the ladies. I think they don't like it out of principle, with a few exceptions. Also the last time I had it somewhat longer I was a teenager, and it looked like someone glued pubic hair on my face in patches. Exhibit A:


    I try to do Novembeard every year tho.
    Week 3 of Novembeard 2013:

    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    Keeps hair and skin from drying out, makes it easier to comb your beard (no tangled mess) and makes it look fuller and darker. I use an all natural product made by my local barber shop.

    I see mines not long enough to brush so I'm good for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    What's the point of beard oil?
    Keeps hair and skin from drying out, makes it easier to comb your beard (no tangled mess) and makes it look fuller and darker. I use an all natural product made by my local barber shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    What's the point of beard oil?

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    This.

    What beard oil do you use? I ran out and ever since I can notice it is significantly more dry.
    Lol ah r3v


    I use honest Amish but Um she dosnt like the smell so I'm switching to beard brand, beard oil. Friend uses it and likes it, and no smell.

    I generally just listen to her. Plus she's a gear head so there's no "why did you buy that piece of shit car" it's usually, why didnt* you buy that piece of shit.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I'd listen to her as well.
    This.

    What beard oil do you use? I ran out and ever since I can notice it is significantly more dry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I'd listen to her as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Only pic I have of mine currently (pic is few weeks old) , trimmed it about month or two ago to super short so it's slowly coming back. Also for the guy asking... Beard oil is your friend. And don't shampoo it every shower, keep it clean but your removing moisture with all that soap.

    And gf is the one who requested I grow it and gets very mad if I trim it.



    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I've been growing mine since I was 14 or 15 Just because I hate shaving lol. Everyone screws with me though cause my hair Is blonde but my beard is red lol I'm know as ginger beard.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...