In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Eating an english muffin with peanut butter on it for bfast. Took a bite and melted pb all in the sides of my stache.
    You're single, aren't you?

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Eating an english muffin with peanut butter on it for bfast. Took a bite and melted pb all in the sides of my stache.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Damn, do you touch your beard?
    Not intentionally. its mostly from being on around on the ground etc. For some reason no matter how clean I try to stay I end up being the dirtiest mofo whenever I work on my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Damn, do you touch your beard?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Fuck, I got frozen yogurt in mine the other night. So sticky
    I get lots of oil and greases from working on the car. I go wash my face after I'm done and the sink is black lololol.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Fuck, I got frozen yogurt in mine the other night. So sticky

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Syrup mostly, and cheese.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Whenever I eat popcorn I have little bits in my beard.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    Anyone ever find "leftovers" in their beards/flavor savers?




    Just the usual bread crumbs, occasional small piece of subway sandwich produce here.
    You're a disgusting pig.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Anyone ever find "leftovers" in their beards/flavor savers?




    Just the usual bread crumbs, occasional small piece of subway sandwich produce here.
    Last edited by hammrdwn510; 04-15-2014, 02:47 PM. Reason: Double post fail.....

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied





    Going since early Dec. Trimmed to shape twice a month. Combed daily, but I've never heard of this beard oil stuff.... Will have to investigate....

    Going home at the end of the month, we'll see how long it lasts (been working in WA for 8 months)

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Join the club
    I get 25 all the time

    If I shave people usually give me 19-20, so I know my future wife is gonna score a good one with me ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Well, I'm only 21, and while I might not have the beard-growing capabilities of some hyper-growers on the board, I see gradual change over time

    I notice the most dramatic change when I'm testosterone pumped during my gym-routines times, so it'll get there eventually.

    Just wish it was thicker lol
    Its so funny when I'm in public people ask how old I am and they are shocked when I say I'm 18. They think I'm 21.

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    That sucks lol it takes like maybe 4 days for my beard to be full again that's why I gave up on shaving it was just meant to be.
    Well, I'm only 21, and while I might not have the beard-growing capabilities of some hyper-growers on the board, I see gradual change over time

    I notice the most dramatic change when I'm testosterone pumped during my gym-routines times, so it'll get there eventually.

    Just wish it was thicker lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    I wish I could grow a full on man beard

    The best I can do is a thin "Two-Day Beard" that takes me 2 weeks to grow and is fairly patchy


    Much darker than how it was 2-3 years ago when I started. I have still yet to connect stache, but I still have a lot of peach fuzz, so that will all darken and thicken with time. One day
    That sucks lol it takes like maybe 4 days for my beard to be full again that's why I gave up on shaving it was just meant to be.

    Leave a comment:

Working...