In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
When I saw this thread I knew it would consist of lots of F34R glamour shots.Leave a comment:
-
We are going to hold hands at Gfest '14 <3
Rules
Hit almost 6 months and I trim roughly 1/2 off per month in shaping.
I have had a beard year round ever since I was 16, this is my first time going for a full year without keeping it around 1". I love it...my GF hates it.Last edited by F34R; 04-12-2014, 06:23 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Duplicate account, I pretend to mess with him to throw you all off.Leave a comment:
-
Old friend from high school I ran into at a show. Plays roller derbyLeave a comment:
-
Them womens are quite obviously lesbians.
They need to get a bit of this in to them.
Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 03-22-2014, 07:51 PM.Leave a comment:
-
All my lady frinds urge me to shave it. I actually talked to 7 close ones last night seeking girl advice and each one said the best advice they could give is to shave. Lol.
I'm lucky to have a pretty full beard at 19 years old. It is the italian in me. I just cannot connect my stache, which irks me, but in time. In time.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
The only reason I don't grow a beard is the ladies. I think they don't like it out of principle, with a few exceptions. Also the last time I had it somewhat longer I was a teenager, and it looked like someone glued pubic hair on my face in patches. Exhibit A:About to revive this thread.
Been growing my beard since November 1st. I did no shave November with decent results and then promised my buddy I would grow it out till his birthday on June 17th, and I may end up keeping it also. Only thing that would convince me to shave it is the ladies. Seems as if all the girls say to shave it. Weird because it isn't patchy, it isn't nasty and isn't grimy, it is just long.
Do you guys use beard oils to soften and keep your hair healthy? I shampoo and condition my beard, but my skin is getting dry so I need a recommendation for something to help keep oils in and what not. This is the longest I have ever had it, so maintenance it a little different than what I am used to.
Also about to go get a trim and lineup in about an hour. The sides are super poofy so I want it a little shorter there and somewhat faded into the bottom.
I try to do Novembeard every year tho.
Week 3 of Novembeard 2013:
Leave a comment:
-
About to revive this thread.
Been growing my beard since November 1st. I did no shave November with decent results and then promised my buddy I would grow it out till his birthday on June 17th, and I may end up keeping it also. Only thing that would convince me to shave it is the ladies. Seems as if all the girls say to shave it. Weird because it isn't patchy, it isn't nasty and isn't grimy, it is just long.
Do you guys use beard oils to soften and keep your hair healthy? I shampoo and condition my beard, but my skin is getting dry so I need a recommendation for something to help keep oils in and what not. This is the longest I have ever had it, so maintenance it a little different than what I am used to.
Also about to go get a trim and lineup in about an hour. The sides are super poofy so I want it a little shorter there and somewhat faded into the bottom.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: