In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AwakenNoMore
    replied
    This is bullshit I'm 27 and still can't grow a full beard (patchy as fuck). This thread makes me sad panda.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied
    I leave at least something on my face at all times.

    I just need to get past the fact that my mustache will look shitty for a bit while it grows in connundrum, and then I will keep it long and strong.

    But I get self conscious and have to keep my face short for my job :(

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    I'm just now switching back to the beard after a couple months of mustache for the summer.

    I have only not had a beard a couple times in the past ten years

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    They call me red beard......
    I cant really grow a beard, but I have brownish hair but a bright red facial hair.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    Mother fucking beard life. Mmmmmmmmm™

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    Beard growing will commence shortly. It's a necessity for working outside on those -40 degree mornings out here in sunny CO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Bump it up, winter coming on, who is going full man mode (no homo...?) with an epic beard?

    Also, what kind of upkeep do you guys do to your facial forests? Shampoo, something else? I've always had a problem with dry scalp and find that the beard can be equally dandruff-y sometimes, it's hella embarrassing. I've heard of rubbing it down with some kind of naturual oils.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    2 month beard Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915502.147377.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	7147129 that turned to this Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915535.048558.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	7147130 to this Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915557.574510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	7147131 to the first reply

    Leave a comment:


  • future rs
    replied
    first picture is all i have from last winter. It was much longer. first picture is about a month and a half of coverage. I went about 4 months last year. Im currently working with about a month and a half now. Ill update come end of october with more :)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    We already had a beard thread.
    We have sideburns, mustaches and no shave November. None of those fall under a pure beard only thread. I approve if some other guys post up beards instead of a 5 hour shadow. Even the OP's beard is small, commit and grow a beard that makes men cry.


    Year before that one above.

    I have been growing a beard for the last 6 years like this. Started growing at the age of 15, have never been clean shaven in 11 years.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F34R; 09-17-2012, 11:38 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    We already had a beard thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • future rs
    replied
    lol. bon iver.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatpeople
    replied
    trimmed it 2 days ago, looks terrible in pics.

    crappy cellphone pic:

    Leave a comment:

Working...