In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    You're part of a very special community, guys with beards look out for each other.

    With great beard comes great responsibility......

    Like watching the sunrise wearing my jeans, jean shirt, and jean jacket.
    Great response!

    Originally posted by audiwark
    A nerve has been struck. Anti-circle jerks are worst than circle jerks in most cases. Why the hell would you go into a thread about beards to let everyone know you didn't care about beards? Good job, gold star for the day.
    Hi there,

    I see you are new to R3Vlimited and probably the Internet in general.

    I suggest a google search for the word "troll" and then begin to enjoy your stay on the Intertubes.

    Sincerely,

    Shitty 80s attempt at a sportscar

    Leave a comment:


  • wark
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    May a plethora of dicks find their way to your mouth.

    And soil your beard.
    A nerve has been struck. Anti-circle jerks are worst than circle jerks in most cases. Why the hell would you go into a thread about beards to let everyone know you didn't care about beards? Good job, gold star for the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Seriously, what is up with this beard fetishism?

    I have a beard, so fucking what. I have one because then I don't have to shave my face everyday for work. I have a beard out of laziness, not some faux attempt at manliness.

    I think I'm going to go home and shave it off after work, you guys are fucking it all up.

    You're part of a very special community, guys with beards look out for each other.

    With great beard comes great responsibility......

    Like watching the sunrise wearing my jeans, jean shirt, and jean jacket.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    Exactly, so fucking what? Don't want to talk about it? There are many other threads on r3v.
    May a plethora of dicks find their way to your mouth.

    And soil your beard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I have a beard, so fucking what.
    Exactly, so fucking what? Don't want to talk about it? There are many other threads on r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Seriously, what is up with this beard fetishism?



    I have a beard, so fucking what. I have one because then I don't have to shave my face everyday for work. I have a beard out of laziness, not some faux attempt at manliness.



    I think I'm going to go home and shave it off after work, you guys are fucking it all up.

    Sounds like your the original beard hipster

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    You're a bitch. You dont deserve a beard anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Seriously, what is up with this beard fetishism?

    I have a beard, so fucking what. I have one because then I don't have to shave my face everyday for work. I have a beard out of laziness, not some faux attempt at manliness.

    I think I'm going to go home and shave it off after work, you guys are fucking it all up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied
    In the honour of dedication to beards. I would like to nominate my father! Who has had his beard since before I was born. He even retired from the fire department in '87 when they mandated clean shaven rules for SCBA.
    And still has the beard to this day.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    No he made sure I didn't get any on my beard then threw a glass of beer in my face and told me I was ugly.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Lollololol so Steve has good aim.

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Flavor savor? in FLG's case it would be a semen saver
    No he made sure I didn't get any on my beard then threw a glass of beer in my face and told me I was ugly.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    is it ok to refer to your beard as a "face mullet"?

    or any other nickname besides Beard?
    Flavor savor? in FLG's case it would be a semen saver

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    is it ok to refer to your beard as a "face mullet"?

    or any other nickname besides Beard?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    Wait....

    I'm supposed to be putting semen on my face, and drinking alcohol? Not the other way around, well this is awkward... That's not what Steve told me.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Steve's been lieing to you for his enjoyment ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Wait....

    I'm supposed to be putting semen on my face, and drinking alcohol? Not the other way around, well this is awkward... That's not what Steve told me.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:

Working...