No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of a troll attempt, lame as it may be. Does that put me in the douche category? I just get irked by requests that contain illogical statements and or appeals to charity (like God bless). It's just a business transaction, you know?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
      More of a troll attempt, lame as it may be. Does that put me in the douche category? I just get irked by requests that contain illogical statements and or appeals to charity (like God bless). It's just a business transaction, you know?
      Ehh, Im Christian so I may have a biased view on that whole God Bless thing lol. Take it as a good gesture instead of a plea for a charitable discount. Just take it as you would him saying "Have a nice day"

Kinda seemed douchey when you pointed out you were Atheist and said to leave out the religious part of it just because Im sure he didnt mean it they way you think. Two sides to a coin thing but that's just my 2 cents. PUN INTENDED.lol
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

True enough. It's entirely possible God Bless means nothing other than have a good day. It's also in every Nigerian scam email, and many scammers use religion to engender trust. I can't judge his sincerity here, so I would take your advice and revise it, but I'm not replying to his offer anyway, just blowing off some steam.

Thanks for the input, back to our regularly scheduled nonsense.
        sigpic
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          I shake it three times.

...and I want another Land Rover. GOT DAMN.
          I keep a ruler in my pocket.
          sigpic
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Must suck when you sneeze...

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
            click here for details

Comment

True enough. It's entirely possible God Bless means nothing other than have a good day. It's also in every Nigerian scam email, and many scammers use religion to engender trust. I can't judge his sincerity here, so I would take your advice and revise it, but I'm not replying to his offer anyway, just blowing off some steam.

Thanks for the input, back to our regularly scheduled nonsense.
              Tell him you'll take 8 goats, 2 wives, and all trade routes into his village.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

This could be in the lowball thread, but here it is. A lowball offer on an eBay item, and the response I would like to send, but won't, because I don't have time for the drama. I'm posting it here for my own personal satisfaction. I apologize in advance for wasting r3v's time. I'm also open to suggested improvements in the response, r3v style.

Buyer:

Hello,

Please advise if you would like to sell this bracelet for $ 200 ? with "buy it now" option?

I am interested in buying and I do the payment on the same day. Please check my e-bay feed back if needed.

Thank you and God Bless.

Me:

Thanks for your interest, but the scrap value of just the gold in the bracelet is probably equal to the current price, so I believe I must decline your offer. Of course I may have misunderstood your offer, so I would like to ask for some clarification.

When we list with a buy it now option, we specify immediate payment required, so how would your assurance to pay the same day motivate me to sell to you?

It appears your eBay feedback is all as a buyer and buyers cannot receive a negative, so why would your feedback motivate me to lower the price to sell to you?

I am an atheist. I respect your right to believe as you choose, but request that we not include any gods in this business transaction.

Thanks for your consideration.

just say No, don't understand why people have to explain themselves.
                It's like when you return things at a store people try to give some story or if they ask I just ignore them, you don't need a reason.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I had a dream my car was stolen last night.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Wifes pregnant, YAY! Found out we are having a girl. I wanted a boy. Damn it! YAY anyway!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                      Wifes pregnant, YAY! Found out we are having a girl. I wanted a boy. Damn it! YAY anyway!
                      Congrats mang!
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Why did you want a boy?
                        You can teach your girl anything that you would have taught your boy. Teach her how to be herself and not to get sucked into all of that stupid "girly girl" bullshit. Teach her how to work on cars and how to love cars. Let her play with "boys toys" and "girls toys". Don't have pre-conceived notions about girls or boys. :)

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                        i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                         - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Congratulations. Someday some poor teenage boy is going to try to date your daughter and you'll have the opportunity to scare the living shit out of him. It'll all be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                              Why did you want a boy?
                              You can teach your girl anything that you would have taught your boy. Teach her how to be herself and not to get sucked into all of that stupid "girly girl" bullshit. Teach her how to work on cars and how to love cars. Let her play with "boys toys" and "girls toys". Don't have pre-conceived notions about girls or boys. :)
                              because having a boy you only have to worry about 1 dick. If you have a girl you have to worry about all dicks

Comment

and why is this in the nonsense thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X