No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larger wheels, tiny tires, tons of space all around the tire...

conclusion: bleh
    BRUTE

Comment

Yep, looks like shit.

Comment

My digression is at your discretion.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

On Halloween I witnessed something i will never forget. Picture this. Costume party. Jam packed house party. Liquor was flowing like Niagara falls. Its getting late and the party is starting to wind down. I head upstairs to take a leak before I leave. As I come around the corner I run into a girl laying on the floor and a few people with mixed reactions around her. Some dying laughing and some generally concerned. A young, slightly overweight, african american female had passed out drunk on the floor in the hallway. She was dressed in a slutty outfit which included a very very short skirt, no panties and fish net leggings (waist to ankle). Apparently i just missed a show... by like 15 seconds. Right before I came around the corner, the group of people around her were trying to wake her up. While they were trying to help her, she rolled over so her ass was showing and cranked out a huge, bad taco bell style, shit which pressed through her fish net stockings like meat through ground beef machine. The shit got all over her and the fluffy carpet floor. I walked up on the aftermath and couldn't help but laugh my ass off. One more reason to avoid throwing parties at your house.

*like so*

98 M3/4/5

Comment

Comment

I like orange juice
              Transaction Feedback: -click here
              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Every Civic looked better stock.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                  Every Civic looked better stock.
                  Unlesssssss your going for the ricer look!
                  sigpic

Comment

stock ek9 in black=sexxors
                    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                    (Daily Driver)
                    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                    KW V2 Coilovers
                    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Civic is for sure a girl car
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

electric blue boner pills....

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                        click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                          On Halloween I witnessed something i will never forget. Picture this. Costume party. Jam packed house party. Liquor was flowing like Niagara falls. Its getting late and the party is starting to wind down. I head upstairs to take a leak before I leave. As I come around the corner I run into a girl laying on the floor and a few people with mixed reactions around her. Some dying laughing and some generally concerned. A young, slightly overweight, african american female had passed out drunk on the floor in the hallway. She was dressed in a slutty outfit which included a very very short skirt, no panties and fish net leggings (waist to ankle). Apparently i just missed a show... by like 15 seconds. Right before I came around the corner, the group of people around her were trying to wake her up. While they were trying to help her, she rolled over so her ass was showing and cranked out a huge, bad taco bell style, shit which pressed through her fish net stockings like meat through ground beef machine. The shit got all over her and the fluffy carpet floor. I walked up on the aftermath and couldn't help but laugh my ass off. One more reason to avoid throwing parties at your house.

*like so*

pic or it didn't happen

Comment

has anyone been in a competition for a girl and not know it? Found out I was in one, nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                              has anyone been in a competition for a girl and not know it? Found out I was in one, nonsense
                              There was never any competition with me. My suave demeanor and good looks ensured a score every time.

Stole my current GF (over a year ago) from a guy after fixing the ignition lock on HIS Audi that she was driving.

Fuck yeah.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                                HAHAHAHA! I can only imagine walking into something like that. That's just hillarious.

My nonsense: Having a perfect relationship with a perfect girl for a perfect 3 months, and then finding out she is a lesbian, and leaving you for a girl. Nonetheless, leaving you for a girl that looks like a man. And leaving you for no apparent reason. fml.

Comment

Working...
                                X