Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I'll say.

My thread on it will be going crazy this winter.

Going full custom single s256 on e85 and a touch of nitrous. Shooting for 600awhp, 700 on the spray.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      You know what I'll say.

My thread on it will be going crazy this winter.

Going full custom single s256 on e85 and a touch of nitrous. Shooting for 600awhp, 700 on the spray.
      Lol yes I do. LS E30, FBO C5z, supercharged E46M or Stg3 S4 is what I'm debating. Open to other ideas, but no hairdressers cars.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Well, if my brother hadn't backed out, I was going to give up the S4 for an e36 M3.

My plan turbocharge the shit out of that one too.

In the end though, I love how tough the S4 driveline is, and you have no problem putting the power down.
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Well, if my brother hadn't backed out, I was going to give up the S4 for an e36 M3.

My plan turbocharge the shit out of that one too.

In the end though, I love how tough the S4 driveline is, and you have no problem putting the power down.

Beautiful car. Too bad I'm broke right now.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

^ Looks like a good deal. Already has RS4 grille, might be tuned a least already.
            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              Drove my E30 for the first time in a year. Everything buttoned up enough to go start to shakedown/start logging. Was going great until I decided to give it like half throttle... The HX35's compressor housing popped off and destroyed the compressor, and either bent the shaft or snapped it. I need to take the front end of the car off to see if the intercooler caught any aluminum chunks, there's one in particular I'm looking for.

On the upside, it's a great excuse to ditch the HX35+huge turbine housing and get something more modern... maybe(well, most likely) a BW S257SX-E

Oh, and after a quick google search, I learned that the compressor housing Oring that came in my HX35 rebuild kit, was actually for an H1C, and they don't actually use one on the snap ring style HX35 housings... So tl;dr: it's 100% my fault. I just figured the PO was an idiot since they smashed the turbine trying to take its housing off and put an oring where there wasn't one before.
              I just want to say, your profile pic makes me laugh every time.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

When you're throwing water balloons at somebody, and, even though you're throwing it pretty hard, the water balloon doesn't break and just smacks them hard in the face.
                My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                  When you're throwing water balloons at somebody, and, even though you're throwing it pretty hard, the water balloon doesn't break and just smacks them hard in the face.
                  And then they pick it up and come after you with vengeance in their eyes. Fun times.

I think I have a UTI lmao

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^homeopathic doctors reccomend cranberry juice
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      ^homeopathic doctors reccomend cranberry juice
                      3/98,632 doctors recommend taking one live hand grenade orally (safety removed) to treat any known ailment, malady or idiopathic condition.

No, flyboy, not vaginally or anally, as this may cause patient discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        3/98,632 doctors recommend taking one live hand grenade orally (safety removed) to treat any known ailment, malady or idiopathic condition.

No, flyboy, not vaginally or anally, as this may cause patient discomfort.
                        No no! I looked it up on the Internet. Results vary, but rectally is certainly the preferred method.

Pretty sneaky with the white colored text!
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'll be using a s256 soon, getting it on a trade.

Been doing some reading, and I kind of wish it was a s257, but I'm still pretty excited.

Should be a great turbo for a very strong mid-high range powerband, with some drop off past 6k.
                          I'm only running of a 10psi WG spring (err maybe it's a 12psi? I actually forget what I put in now, chances are that I "yolo'd" and threw the 12psi combo in) so I don't think I'm going to do it justice, but hopefully it's not too laggy with an AGP turbo .82A/R T3-3" Vband housing.

Sadly BW doesn't seem to make a decent T3 housing for them, so I pretty much have to buy through AGPturbo.

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                          I just want to say, your profile pic makes me laugh every time.
                          I wish all that N8ge shit got saved somehow, that guy was fucking gold.
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Yea I've got a .83 and a 1.1 for it. I'm actually considering running the 1.1 for delayed spool in exchange for the most I can squeeze out of it.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Forgot my smartphone at home today. felt really weird not having it to distract me from my job.

Finally logged into email to check for messages at 3pm. I totally forgot I had to do that
                              This must be how they had to check emails in the olden days.
                              :-?
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Yea I've got a .83 and a 1.1 for it. I'm actually considering running the 1.1 for delayed spool in exchange for the most I can squeeze out of it.
                                Pulled the trigger on a S257SX-E. Ordered the AGP Turbo .82A/R T3 to 3" Vband housing, and an elbow welded facing forward, plus oil flanges/gaskets/hardware too.

Just a little concerned that they don't explicitly state what sort of vband I need, because I know the BW housings use some weird "Marmon" Vband flange. Hoping the AGP stuff is normal so I can just use flanges I already have. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on, although that never seems to be the case
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X