Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Anyways, he gets to the doctor and it turned out he was using SO much Listerine to wash out the taste Nicks mom, it killed all the good bactiria in his mouth, causing him to develop a yeast infection in his mouth

bruaahahahah!

damn, you can't make that shit up!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

i think everyone should take turns telling some crazy story like this.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i think everyone should take turns telling some crazy story like this.
        yesssssss.

All right--the mic is on.
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

yesssssss.

All right--the mic is on.
          You mean, there is more crazy stories from you?
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
            You mean, there is more crazy stories from you?
            I have to hear some other people step up to the "mic" before I tell another one haha, so yes I do.

I might tell some strip club stories one of these days ha. One of them involves a magic trick and a strippers vagina.
            Q

Comment

i don't know about burgie, but i have lots more......
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                i don't know about burgie, but i have lots more......
                Your stories are always great.. I'm demanding weekly stories from you!

I think I've got a few more, too ;p
                Q

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I dont really have an good stories :( I'm boring. Although i do have one that involves a good friend of mine and a tranny that cat fished him.

Okay so I'm just gonna copy and paste the story he texted me. He lives out in cali now so i just found out about this a couple weeks ago.

Ok so I'm on tinder right? And I come across the 7 looking chic and her face is kinda funny but I'm like fuck it maybe she's better in person who knows, cause that can happen. So we match and we talk and we text then I'm like "yo you wanna hang" and she's like "oh yeah sure come over tomorrow to my beach house" I'm like ok cool (in my head I'm like this Bitch loaded af) but then tomorrow comes and she goes "oh we can't go to the beach house so come to my house in yorba Linda so I said ok and I drove and met it there and it walks outta the garage bro and it looked like a 6 ft tall freaky alien with cut biceps and legs. But anywho I walk in and we go to its room and the bitch said she's 20 but she's 50 at the youngest at best and then we sit down and it starts rubbing my leg and asking me questions like "oh so what do you do? Where do you work again? You go to school right? And stuff like that and then the freak started being like "oh hey you're so handsome " and would like touch my leg and shit and I'm just like in my head wtf is this bullshit so I go "uh do you have a bathroom?" It says "yeah right there" so I go in and take a piss and lock the door, I text my friend freaking out on what to do and he's like bro just book it just leave so I fuckin left and I found the front door and quietly opened it then sprinted to my car and floored it to my buddy in Costa Mesa at raising canes Hahahah

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Haha!!! Nothing like some good fried chicken after a situation like that. That's a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by MrBurgundy; 07-19-2017, 02:22 PM.
                    Q

Comment

Haha!!! Nothing like some good friend chicken after a situation like that. That's a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha right. Goin straight for the comfort food.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

These Tinder/Dating site match stories are always great.
                        1990 325i
                        sigpic

Comment

These Tinder/Dating site match stories are always great.
                          I should get on Tinder, seems like a lot of fun, especially after hearing that last story
                          Q

Comment

^You'd probably cause them to shut down!!
                            1990 325i
                            sigpic

Comment

Im glad you guys found as much enjoyment in it as I did hahahaha. You can bet your ass he will never hear the end of that one.

Now its someone else's turn. Story time was a great idea

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

^You'd probably cause them to shut down!!
                                I'll see what I can do, downloading that shit right now....

All right here's another one;

"Coming out the closet"

A few friends, my brother and my EX went out to Las Vegas. One afternoon, my EX and her girlfriend wanted to hit up a pool, but I stayed behind to gamble with my BROS. My brother didn't feel up for gambling, so he joined them.

They headed over to the pool while my friends and I went to play some poker.

A few hours later I get a call from my EX's friend and she says, "you need to come right now." I could tell that she was hammered, because she gave me some bullshit "women" directions to where they were on the strip. So, I gather my shit and my friends and I took off to find the dipshit crew.

JESUS CHRIST. We find them on the strip, after almost 30 mins, and my brother is sitting in a pile of puke and my EX is rolling around on the ground like a dumb fuk. I was ASTONISHED by how fast they got that drunk. I know my EX couldn't handle two budlights if she tried, but my brother drinks a lot, and he never gets like that. Jill, my ex's friend starts to tell me that she thinks they got roofied.

At the pool
                                She was telling me about these two guys that were hitting on my ex and her and eventually bought them drinks. My ex and her friend took the drinks and went back to hangout with my brother.

Jill wasn't feeling like drinking the drink, so she gave it to my brother. At this time my ex and my brother were drinking their roofies haha.

Back to the Hotel Room

After pretty much having to carry the two back, I get them in bed. My brother was sleeping on his bed with a friend. I figured they were situated, so I decided to take a shower.

After a nice shower, I go into the closet to change and I smell the most rankest smell I've ever smelt.

I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.. I was smelling everyone's luggage and clothes, you name it. THEN, FUCKING THEN, I look down and I see this tupperware thats face down and its all steamed up. I'm like, "WHAT IN GOD'S GOOD NAME IS THIS!?"

I get about one inch away from it, just to see through the fog and THERE IS A FUCKING HUGE SHIT under there... WTF!!!!!!

I busted open that door like fucking Rambo! I started waking everyone up and everyone was denying it. Well, my brother responded with, "WHATS IT TO YA!" I called my buddy, and he said my brother shit in the closet, so he left the room.. LOL

Eventually, after a few cocktails, we got a piece of cardboard and shimmied it under the tupperware and threw that shit down the laundry shoot haha.

My brother has no memory of shitting in the closet.

Vegas is crazy.

The End
                                Q

Comment

Working...
                                X