Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Random photos from the office this morning.



    I suppose you could say that you 'track' your work vehicle :)

    Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

    Comment




      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

      Comment


        Be me
        Last day owning my 1998 M3/4/5. New owner already sent me the down payment and has a cashiers check for my full asking price
        Decide to take M3 to work for one last time even though it is very cold out and car is garaged whenever night time temps drop below 32 degree F
        Go to gym problem free
        Get the liftz on for teh babes
        Leave gym
        Its very cold, like 12 degrees cold
        Fire up the machine, which has been issue free since the HG replacement
        See CEL
        Oh noes!
        Notice rough idle
        Start driving to work despite rough idle and CEL
        Leave parking lot
        Be M3/4/5
        On fuck you buddy, you're in for a surprise
        You wanna sell me huh?
        I don't think so bruh
        Be me
        See fucking mushroom cloud in rear view mirror
        I'm talking an atomic bomb of smoke out the exhaust
        Like seriously, smoke so thick that it limits visibility severely
        Notice car running like shit
        Remember that new owner is currently in airport, literally boarding his flight to me as this unfolds
        Call him asap
        Explain that a mushroom cloud the size of J Lo's ass is currently trailing me through town
        Be him
        Is this guy serious?
        You're mucking about mate, it is not doing this
        I am supposed to drive this fucker back to GA as soon as I land due to impending snow storm tomorrow morning
        Be me
        Yeah mate, this shit is mucking about hardcore right now
        Be him
        Well shit, my plane is taxiing on the runway
        I'm already committed
        I'm still coming, check the CEL and email me and we'll figure out a plan
        Be me again
        Zoom home with a fucking forest fire worth of smoke behind me
        Pull up to driveway, shut off car
        Thank god I didn't get pulled over
        Grab scanner
        Pull P1188 code
        Research that it's probably the damn CCV, which is only a ~10k miles old
        Find out that extreme cold can inhibit it from doing it's job if everything in the system isn't tip top perfect
        Explains why I have never noticed this before
        Clear code
        Fire the machine, with impeccable timing, back up
        Notice no giant cloud coming from back end
        Give it some r3vs and all is well. Idle back to normal
        Email new owner
        Relate that the issue is not overly serious and goes away completely once CCV is warmed up
        Drive to work without issue or fear of causing massive accident
        Park
        Check oil level which is still within acceptable range, despite infinite smoke for nearly 2 miles
        Be him
        Get the relative good news
        Email seller saying awesome, I'll handle it and we'll negotiate final purchase price when I arrive
        Be excited that car is not about to explode
        Continue flying through the sky
        Be me again
        Phew
        Hate E36's intently
        Look out window
        See it looking very sexy in parking lot outside work window
        Not so much hate, but still some
        Vow to never own another E36 again
        Talk another look at M3
        Decide maybe I'll get another one one day
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

        A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

        Comment


          So my dad's Mustang is almost finished with the Roush supercharger being installed. $10,700 for that thing, but it's gonna bring it up to around 720ish at the wheels, the dealer was saying.

          Funnily enough, one neighbor is getting pissy about all of our cars' exhausts being too loud/sounding like crap. I haven't heard anyone else complaining, so I'm just gonna ignore it. If I wanted to be a dick, I'd bang it off the revlimiter, but I'm not that much of an asshole. If they think the Mustang is loud now...wait until it comes back, hooohooo.
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

          Comment


            Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            Last day owning my 1998 M3/4/5.
            best day ever

            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
            -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              best day ever

              You're probably right. I want another E30. Soo much better.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

              A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

              Comment


                Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                You're probably right. I want another E30. Soo much better.
                Im not sure what I want anymore. I keep fantasizing that someone will want to buy my E30, but then my logical side tells me that the E30 is the best thing for me to be doing what Im doing right now.

                Somethings wrong with me, and luckily I havent sold my E30.
                Simon
                Current Car:
                -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Im not sure what I want anymore. I keep fantasizing that someone will want to buy my E30, but then my logical side tells me that the E30 is the best thing for me to be doing what Im doing right now.

                  Somethings wrong with me, and luckily I havent sold my E30.
                  I go through the same thing often. Sold my last one, which I don't regret, but I want another one. One that's actually clean and not so racecar like.

                  It's vicious. Haha

                  One thing I do know, after today's experience, E36's are a royal pain in the ass. Roughly 1k miles with not a single issue (apart from ACS/ABS light issue) and this morning I have brake circuit failure and this smoke bull. Stressing me out quite a bit.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                  A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    I go through the same thing often. Sold my last one, which I don't regret, but I want another one. One that's actually clean and not so racecar like.

                    It's vicious. Haha

                    One thing I do know, after today's experience, E36's are a royal pain in the ass. Roughly 1k miles with not a single issue (apart from ACS/ABS light issue) and this morning I have brake circuit failure and this smoke bull. Stressing me out quite a bit.
                    Yea, mine was wonderful when it was a swapped street car. Its still pretty awesome, but its no longer street car comfy. It doesnt need to be, but I am realizing thats why the E30 is so great. Its a car that does a lot of things really well.
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      No fap challenge/new years resolution underway. So far so good.
                      My Feedback

                      Comment


                        Sure buddy.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          No fap challenge/new years resolution underway. So far so good.
                          I see many cold showers in your future, or at least for a few consecutive days.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            No fap challenge/new years resolution underway. So far so good.
                            gosh golly gee wilakers! why??!!!!!! are you entering the seminary? jacking off is healthy. (its probably best if you stop doing it in public, though) you know whats healthier? a girlfriend. they come highly recommended. ('cause they have pussies and those things are useful.) i suggest you get one. she doesn't have to be pretty or skinny or even smell nice. perhaps start with "human(oid)" or "not a crack whore" and work your way up from there.

                            this is true NONSENSE indeed!

                            seriously, though...what aspect of your life could this actually improve?

                            my new years resolution is to stop cussing so much. how is it going you ask? pretty fucking good.;)
                            Last edited by flyboyx; 01-01-2017, 11:45 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              gosh golly gee wilakers! why??!!!!!! are you entering the seminary? jacking off is healthy. (its probably best if you stop doing it in public, though) you know whats healthier? a girlfriend. they come highly recommended. ('cause they have pussies and those things are useful.) i suggest you get one. she doesn't have to be pretty or skinny or even smell nice. perhaps start with "human(oid)" or "not a crack whore" and work your way up from there.

                              this is true NONSENSE indeed!

                              seriously, though...what aspect of your life could this actually improve?

                              my new years resolution is to stop cussing so much. how is it going you ask? pretty fucking good.;)


                              Smelling good may need to NOT be overlooked.......a "double bag"/lights off can help with most of the rest.


                              Not sure how nose plugs would stay on during fornication!

                              Comment


                                Girlfriends also have mouths. Which, if you gotta use a fuck bag, is so much better.

                                Some mouths are better anyway though. Strong BJ skills are a hard resume point to pass up.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X