Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ^

    How can that be, most all Midwestern and east coast states vehitmtly deny the existence of mt. Lions in their jurisdictions
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-15-2018, 11:34 AM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


    The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

    Comment


      is the mt lion going to be ok?

      Comment


        Nonsense Thread

        Poor kitty. Id love a mountain lion for a pet. It would be awesome


        1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top


        Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

        Comment


          plot twist

          it was the cougar who fisted burg.


          thy will be done


          Please leave feedback below, thanks

          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

          Comment




            just sayin'.......
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

            Comment


              Pics of the aftermath?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:


              WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

              Comment


                Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                Pics of the aftermath?


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                As requested (after I picked out the fur/blood). I've since removed the fog light housing (gone).

                Thank you all for the jokes and Ricky Bobby references. I appreciate them all!

                It's not as bad as it could have been considering the size of the animal and the speed of the car.

                Not pictured - destroyed washer fluid reservoir. Going on the lift tomorrow to inspect the rest.

                Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by BimrFett View Post
                  As requested (after I picked out the fur/blood). I've since removed the fog light housing (gone).

                  Thank you all for the jokes and Ricky Bobby references. I appreciate them all!

                  It's not as bad as it could have been considering the size of the animal and the speed of the car.

                  Not pictured - destroyed washer fluid reservoir. Going on the lift tomorrow to inspect the rest.

                  Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk


                  Did the cat die? Hopefully it didn’t suffer. If you couldn’t tell I’m a big animal lover.


                  1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top


                  Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                    Did the cat die? Hopefully it didn’t suffer. If you couldn’t tell I’m a big animal lover.
                    I think he/she was done. It hit almost head on and probably didn't suffer. I said a little prayer for the furry dude - I'm never down with unnecessary animal death either.

                    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      ^

                      How can that be, most all Midwestern and east coast states vehitmtly deny the existence of mt. Lions in their jurisdictions
                      Haha this is so true. One of our friends had several young cattle ripped in half by a mountain lion that was in the area (southeast Kansas)...yet they won't say that ml's inhabit the area because they have a several hundred mile roaming area
                      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

                      Insta: r_moose_w

                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

                      Comment


                        mewww.

                        Comment


                          I encountered a mountain lion once while camping. Fuckers are big.

                          My friend went back to the tent, which was about 20 ft from our fire and he mentioned to me to keep it closed, because he saw some eyes. (it was dark out) We thought it was just a raccoon, but as we were making our dinner we both look up and we see the those eyes again and holy shit, they were huge and wide set. We both realized that ain't no god damn raccoon. The freaky thing was that it was posted up, looking right at us as if it thought we couldn't see it, it wasn't just walking by, so we took that as a threat. I wasn't too worried because, my buddy is 6'7 350lbs so I could for sure out run him lol just kidding, but yeah, he's huge and I'm 6'1, so I highly doubt it would try and attack. The rest of the night we were sitting back to back, because we were so freaked out.

                          It had also rain that day, so the ground was muddy, so in the morning we were looking at the tracks and that sucker had some huge paws and it made a fucking full circle around our campsite.... super freaky. I don't know much about mt lions, and to be quite honest, I didn't know they get that big. I was just looking up how big they get and an adult male can reach 220lbs and 3ft high at the shoulders, so even if you're a big dude, I don't think there's anything you can do if it decided to attack without having a strong arm. Luckily, it worst came to worst, he had a pistol.
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:


                          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                          Comment


                            I fear the MT Lion more than the Bears in the back country. They are Cats so they are naturally curious and will check you out to figure out what you are, and most importantly if you they should attempt to eat you 99% of time with out you ever knowing they are there. They are smart, I would worry far more about a young one thats only a few years old they dont know any better than to mess with humans Vs and old veteran that knows what they can eat. They dont want to get hurt trying to get a meal since getting hurt can mean death from starvation while healing so they dont normally mess with things they are unsure about if they can eat or not unless they are very desperate.

                            If it was big older Lion around your camp, she likely was more curious about what you 2 legged fuckers were doing out there at night time Vs all the day time only hikers she sees all the time, and was not really a threat to you and was more looking for your dog to snag as soon as it wandered more than 3 feet into the woods... If you had been alone, it might have been a bit more bold about seeing if humans are a viable food source. Its very unlikely to make an attempt on groups of anything its not 100% sure about, especially of 3 or more (this includes your dog(s) you might have with you) as your are viewed a "pack" by predators and not worth getting hurt over unless you are very spread out or someone is walking strange/hurt. This strategy can become a problem with wolves and moose encounters when you have a dog(s) in your "pack" though for totally diffenrt reasons
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                            The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                            Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

                            Comment


                              i see coyotes all the time running around at night sometimes with cats in their mouths idk where they go to sleep.

                              Comment


                                choot 'em!
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X