No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with your decision fully. And I wouldn't even feel bad about your friend leaving the girls' stuff on the table. Not his responsibility. Would have been funny to see people crawling out of a bar to avoid being seen.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

The urge for an Aluminum M52 is still alive and well... why am I looking at buying a 97 Z3 with 160k on it?... because it has the aluminum block...
      Last edited by 2mAn; 06-09-2018, 03:47 PM.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

haha
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          The urge for an Aluminum M52 is still alive and well... why am I looking at buying a 97 Z3 with 160k on it?... because it has the aluminum block...

You need help, dawg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

yea, I have a problem...

step1 is recognition
            step2 is acceptance

edit:

Originally posted by craigslist ad
            z3 2.8 5 speed for sale

2200 obo

text only
            what could go wrong?
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

yea, I have a problem...

step1 is recognition
              step2 is acceptance

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

lifes been fairly uneventful lately, so I need to light my ass on fire somehow
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

I think you've got the right idea on how to do that haha

Comment

lifes been fairly uneventful lately, so I need to light my ass on fire somehow
                    Like Taco Bell level, or like I forgot to wear my Nomex underwear last time I played human torch?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                      Like Taco Bell level, or like I forgot to wear my Nomex underwear last time I played human torch?

I think I’ll get Taco Bell on my way home and avoid long term chaos
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Would you buy a woman a drink if she asked you to?

This question has my friends pretty divided and I was curious about what you guys think.

So, this all started when we were at a bar last week and my friend and I were approached by two women. We started talking for a minute and we lit up a joint together. I got into a one on one conversation with one of the girls for about 10 minutes and while I was mid sentence she says, "you should buy me a drink.... vodka soda with extra lime." Mind you, she's super hot and I'm already a few drinks in, so I say OK, even though that threw me off a little.

I was smoking a cigarette on the patio when she asked and I agreed. Mid way through my smoke, she says, "are you still going to get drinks?" I responded, "when I'm done" and THEN literally 2 minutes later SHE FUCKING ASKS ME AGAIN! I was like OKAY, i'll go.. I walk inside with my friend and he says, "are you really going to buy her a drink?" and I said, "no!"

I mean, we were talking about some shit for a while and I would say we were vibing with each other, so there is a possibility she had some interest, but I was really thrown off by her pestering me to get her a drink that I didn't even offer.. Yeah, a drink is like 8 bucks or whatever, but I'm no pushover bitch who suckers up to a girl just because she's attractive. This is a matter of principle, not 8 bucks.

Half my friends are calling me a retard and the other half are telling me they would have done the same thing.

Kinda funny ending to that story.. After I said I wasn't going to get that girl a drink, we decided we have to bounce. I was texting my other friend, who was still outside with them that we have to leave, but he wasn't responding..

We said "fuck it" and left him there haha.... In our defense, we left him there with two attractive women.

Being super drunk, we thought we had to be super discrete leaving, to avoid any kind of awkward encounter with them on the way out, because they were all sitting on the patio, which is enclosed by glass panels and its right by the only exit..

So we get on our hand and knees and crawl past them to the Uber..

My friend who was still there, texted me later on that night telling me after 10 minutes they went in looking for me to "check on the drinks." They also asked my friend to watch their shit while they looked for me. While they were inside, my friend noticed that we had left, so he fucking left while they were inside looking for me haha!

I did feel bad that my friend left their shit on the table, but I'm just as much of a POS for leaving him there haha... Probably could have been handled better, but alcohol makes you do stupid shit..
                        Had a good friend that always used to respond with I will by you one if you buy me one, when someone outright asked him to buy them a drink. If she was genuine, she would stay and they both got a drink. If she was a mooch she left.
                        Originally posted by codyep3
                        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                        2010 F650gs twin
                        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Nonsense Thread

The Taco Bell alone didn’t satisfy me so now I’m eating ice cream for full distraction in the next hour

Edit: This should also give you guys a little bit of insight as to why I will never be skinny LOL
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            Would you buy a woman a drink if she asked you to?
                            In response to your whole story, I'd have to agree with the majority here. I also wouldn't have bought her a drink.

Come to think of it, I've never been asked by anyone to buy them a drink. I've had it lightly SUGGESTED that I should buy them one (which was preceded by some mutual flirting and chatting) but I still didn't buy them one.

I had a university prof years ago while I was studying business, who said "If females market themselves properly, they shouldn't ever have to buy themselves a drink at the bar". I agree with this, but only if the male isn't asked or TOLD to purchase them a drink. If they are, it just makes the female seem like a demanding bitch (such as in your case).
                            Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 06-09-2018, 11:04 PM.
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I would have bought the drink, went into the restroom, poured half of it out, and filled it back up with piss.

women like that really tick me off. she should be slapped upside the head with a big dirty dick.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I fuckin hate entitled ass chicks like that. Depending on level of intoxication and how long Id been between lays my reaction coulda gone either way though haha.

I was at a bar with a girl and a group of friends and friends of friends, so I introduced myself to one of the other girls at the table, and was chatting with her for a bit and then she goes “you don’t sound very enthusiastic, let’s try again.” And turns around and then turns back to me and reintroduces herself. I just looked at her and was so thrown off that she was actually doing this that I just told her I was gonna walk away. Like clearly I wasnt trying to sleep with her cuz I had shown up with someone else so I wasn’t going to go through her bullshit so idfk where her head was at.

Shit like that drives me absolutely nuts

1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X