Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roysneon View Post
    just bought an e36 for the m50. Turns out is has a 3.15 lsd according to the vin decoders. '93 325is with cold weather package and m suspension package. Paid $500 and can part the rest out to make that back. Fucking schwing.
    ;d
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
      Not 100% sure if it's school property but I was a student worker moving furniture for all the living areas on campus.

But what pisses me off is that when I worked there would be random ass sketchy looking people chilling that lot smoking cigarettes and they would never give them any trouble. Plus every security guard on campus is chill except for one guy. And that's the guy I ran into. And now I'm out of a job....
      why did you just not say "I don't have it with me right now." FFS it's a school ID and how do you get fired for not showing it? sounds like retards work there. That's like me getting fired at my work if I didn't bring my key fob to get in the locked door to work. I can get in because I just wave someone down but then they fire me for it, that would never happen.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

My fuel pump just went out. And I'm in Vegas. Good thing I brought tools.
        get a stripper to help you, they are everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          why did you just not say I don't have it with me right now FFS. it's a school ID. and how do you get fired for not showing it? sounds like retards work there. That's like me getting fired at my work if I didn't bring my key fob to get in the locked door to work. I can get in because I just wave someone down but then they fire me for it, that would never happen.

I honestly don't know why I didn't say that. But I was being super respectful the entire time and he was trying to be an asshole. And I had 2 other guys there that saw the entire thing and will back me up 100% to prove he was harassing me. So while I don't want my job back because I already found another one I just want this dickhead to get fired or at least into some serious trouble. Because during the school year he treats everyone like shit and all my friends have been stopped by him for stupid shit like just walking outside school property right by their apartments. And this dude sees us everyday especially when you live on campus. And he's stopping people just because he can?

One time my buddy walked out and lit a cigarette on the sidewalk outside the gate by his apartment (tobacco free school) and he stopped him and demanded for his ID even though they were not on school property then threatened to arrest him when he refused. Idk what's stick is up this guys ass but IMO he should get fired.

Comment

I honestly don't know why I didn't say that. But I was being super respectful the entire time and he was trying to be an asshole. And I had 2 other guys there that saw the entire thing and will back me up 100% to prove he was harassing me. So while I don't want my job back because I already found another one I just want this dickhead to get fired or at least into some serious trouble. Because during the school year he treats everyone like shit and all my friends have been stopped by him for stupid shit like just walking outside school property right by their apartments. And this dude sees us everyday especially when you live on campus. And he's stopping people just because he can?

One time my buddy walked out and lit a cigarette on the sidewalk outside the gate by his apartment (tobacco free school) and he stopped him and demanded for his ID even though they were not on school property then threatened to arrest him when he refused. Idk what's stick is up this guys ass but IMO he should get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post

Lol thanks for the laugh. Super random, but still funny.

Comment

^dude wtf
                was that a real cougar attacking him or a trained one?
                one time I had a pitbull come charging at me and I was like well here it goes. got ready to punt it in the head, dog stopped about 20ft from me then went back to whatever it was doing and I went jogging on my way to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                  ^dude wtf
                  was that a real cougar attacking him or a trained one?
                  It's a guy on a fucking buffalo. I don't even know what's real anymore.

Comment

I can't see the video on my work computer, but did you just post up Guy on a Buffalo? Because that's awesome if you did.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                      I can't see the video on my work computer, but did you just post up Guy on a Buffalo? Because that's awesome if you did.
                      You better believe that I just posted parts one and two.

Comment

Well I just got another job in the service department of a dodge store. But.. How many days does it take oxycodone take to get out of your system? Haha

Comment

Well I just got another job in the service department of a dodge store. But.. How many days does it take oxycodone take to get out of your system? Haha
                          They don't normally test for Oxycodone since it's a drug that people have scripts for.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            They don't normally test for Oxycodone since it's a drug that people have scripts for.

Sweeeeet. Just to be safe I won't take it till after the test. Haven't taken it for 2 days already but better be safe than sorry.

Comment

^ not true. And 2-3 days to clear.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Sweeeeet. Just to be safe I won't take it till after the test. Haven't taken it for 2 days already but better be safe than sorry.
                                It flushes out of the body very quickly if you're not an addict. 24's is plenty of time if it's just a piss test. Even though they won't test for it. It's hard to detect.

Comment

Working...
                                X