Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    It's bad. I'm pretty sure cars ruined my life.
    This is pretty much how I feel. And to make matters worse, 99% of what I like is 25+ years old. I may never know what it's like to buy a car that doesn't need anything fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      This is pretty much how I feel. And to make matters worse, 99% of what I like is 25+ years old. I may never know what it's like to buy a car that doesn't need anything fixed.
      Same here. I look at the new stuff and I have to convince myself that I want them.

The old stuff? Bring it all to my house. I won't turn you down. Like the crazy cat lady, there is always room for one more.

Do I need a 1971 Type 2 VW Bus? No but bring it on over anyways.

I'm just glad that my girls think old cars are cute and I can afford most of them.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        Same here. I look at the new stuff and I have to convince myself that I want them.

The old stuff? Bring it all to my house. I won't turn you down. Like the crazy cat lady, there is always room for one more.
        I used to be like that. Then as I got older I realized I'd much rather have ONE nice car that's old and in PERFECT shape and one newer one that's reliable.

I think it's the perfect compromise
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

yeah but there's something good to be said about a guy who treats an old car right. I'm not really talking about like restomodding a 50's car, there's a lot of those guys around. I'm not saying that that crowd is bad or anything, it just seems different than the kind of connections we have with the 30's, I mean giving love to some 80's boxes the way we do doesn't always make as much sense to other people. It gives rise to other 'old stuff' addiction I think...
          like thinking and doing things a certain way. for example, how I only use my impact gun if I HAVE to, not because I'm not feeling like getting a greasy workout with the breaker bar, and taking my time with the e30 zen. maybe it's because I'm young and I don't have the responsibilites of a man with a career and a family.

/allergy-med-induced post.

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I use the cartridge razors and recently heard that to keep the shave close and the razor clean (no gunky stubble), I'm supposed to rinse with cold water.

Tried it out last night and shit! who woulda thought!?!? super awesome shave on my 1 month old blade and close too.

Comment

What I always thought was hit the razor with warm water while shaving to clean it but then use cold water when done before storing it away.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I wish I had whiter teeth.
                My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                  So last month i chipped a tooth. the bottom tip of my passenger side K9. hurt like boosack for the first day or two, but didn't seem bad enough to visit the dentist. after about 3 days, there was no more pain and i could eat on it fine.

fast forward to wed night. I decide to use my crest whitening strips. 10 min in.... HOLY SHEEEEEIIIT!!! It felt like that tooth was getting drilled out and tapped for an m14x 1.75

sucked it up, kept it on for 10 more minutes, took a whole day to stop getting random zings of pain.
                  Lesson: if you've recently chipped a tooth, don't use whitening strips.

--Mike
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Saaaame. I've always had off-white teeth no matter how much I brush and floss. Even with whitening mouthwash.
                    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I chipped a tooth by biting a fork. Hurt like a mofo, my tooth looks like ass, and I can never get married. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        I chipped a tooth by biting a fork. Hurt like a mofo, my tooth looks like ass, and I can never get married. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My coworker and i were putting a sign in the ground, he using a metal post to pound the top of the sign while i held it in place. the top of the wood sign split and the metal post came down at an angle hitting me in the head (#concussionz4lyfe).... So i'm super lucky that the only 'real' damage was the very tip of that tooth, and not like half off of one of my front teeth. :)

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I hate that when I drive my e30 people see a girl driving and ignore me but when my boyfriend drives my car he gets so much goddamn attention.
                          '84 325e Lapis Blue - i Engine Swap
                          '91 325ix Diamond Black
                          '05 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire
                          '89 325ix Zinno Red - SOLD
                          '91 325i S50 Sterling Silver - SOLD
                          '92 325ic Lagoon Green - The donor - RIP

Comment

Originally posted by nraub View Post
                            I hate that when I drive my e30 people see a girl driving and ignore me but when my boyfriend drives my car he gets so much goddamn attention.
                            Probably because they know that any girl who drives an e30 is probably taken :)

--Mike
                            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^^this makes me feel better even if it's not always true
                              '84 325e Lapis Blue - i Engine Swap
                              '91 325ix Diamond Black
                              '05 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire
                              '89 325ix Zinno Red - SOLD
                              '91 325i S50 Sterling Silver - SOLD
                              '92 325ic Lagoon Green - The donor - RIP

Comment

ever try (coconut) oil pulling?

Been doing this for years. Makes my teeth whiter and dental visits are a breeze. My teeth also stay cleaner, longer

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                                .... I can never get married.
                                why do you need to get married? who said so and when did they get the right to tell you how to be happy?

Comment

Working...
                                X