Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

don’t mind me... I’m just waiting to see if I need to get involved.

feel free to start a COVID thread in P&R and let loose though...

BTW anyone see the South Park Vaccine special? Hilarious
    Let's not revive P&R, let's delete it and make all threads political instead. See the example below:

OP: "Selling 2x bare lollipops. $30 shipped. PM."

First response: "If only you were closer. Also, the Grand Renissance Dam project is just an international Communist conspiracy to steal our precious bodily fluids, we should bomb the construction site. LMK if you can do $4 shipped."

If we implement this scheme the bots will flock to the forum and usage will go way up.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

OP: "Selling 2x bare lollipops. $30 shipped. PM."

First response: "If only you were closer.
      Man this is torture, I had a guy bring someone car parts to their house when they bailed out on meeting up multiple times. Guy freaking hid in his house when he was there with the parts and to the dump where they went.

TOO MANY PEOPLE ASKING "Oh is it for sale?"

How about Nice car! convo, DONE. Don't drag people down a hole that you're not paying for.

I don't get it.

Anyone else see this IS IT FOR SALE phenomenon, when they have no intentions of buying it?

Last edited by moatilliatta; 03-23-2021, 04:52 PM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

^
        Dreams, crush them by posting a decent $500 E30 then updating the post later with a pjc of a similar car in a crusher after writing something about "two mnny ppl waisting my time."

Comment

Hmm it seems if we get into polarizing topics, that summons 2mAn back like Beetlejuice. We now know how to keep him here longer.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Well, that S52 swapped E30 fell through.

But I'm not giving up on the dream.
            I bought an E36 M3.

180k miles, has been gone over mechanically by the P.O.
            5-Speed, Sedan (Which I prefer)
            I do things.

Comment

Cosmos black over...

MAGMA Lux package no less. 1 of 59 apparently.

How to say "Magma"
              video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
              I do things.

Comment

Mmm, 3/4/5.

Comment

The old indie shop I would visit had one in their showroom. They make for a good looking car.

Is the dream to have the car and engine, or to have the engine for an e30?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Hope it's the body and not the engine since the US S50/2 isn't exactly special, at least not much more so than an M50. Which isn't to say that it's bad, but it doesn't stack up against a ROW S50, and there are probably better/cheaper drop in swaps today.

Comment

I would very much take a M3/4/5 or zhp sedan (6 speed). Been eyeing ZHP sedans again, but there value has been going up more than what I'd pay for a 15+ year old 3 Series. The appeal of one of the last simple good BMW sedans has much appeal but...

Over $10k for something like that has me rather reluctant to pull the trigger but their prices just keep going up. Maybe in a few months I'll actually get more serious and consider what the next fun / decent mpg vehicle will be. Been toying with the idea of selling 100 series land cruiser for a 200 series as the 100's are going up in value, but the thing is paid off and super low miles for the year. I think it's better to keep it and remove it from daily driver activities as gas prices go back up. Worst case keep it as backup vehicle when it's not used for road tripping/adventuring. I'm pretty indecisive with vehicle possible purchases in the last year or so though.
                      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I'm going to keep the car intact, no engine swapping.

DEV0: I feel ya 100%. I've been wanting another classic, but I'm not wanting to pay $18,000 for an E36 M3, so I'm trying to go for the higher mileage, less desirable, but still fun versions.

I'll clean this one up, enjoy it for about a year, sell it, and do the same with another car I've always wanted to have.
                        I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                          I'm going to keep the car intact, no engine swapping.

DEV0: I feel ya 100%. I've been wanting another classic, but I'm not wanting to pay $18,000 for an E36 M3, so I'm trying to go for the higher mileage, less desirable, but still fun versions.

I'll clean this one up, enjoy it for about a year, sell it, and do the same with another car I've always wanted to have.
                          What's next after this?
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Porsche maybe.

The 328i, and this E36 were crimes of opportunity, so can't really say for sure, something cool will fall into my lap.
                            I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                              The 328i, and this E36 were crimes of opportunity, so can't really say for sure, something cool will fall into my lap.
                              Well, I hope your next purchase is a miniature.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Well, I hope your next purchase is a miniature.
                                Me too, the medical bills are mounting.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X