Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lmao... that's funny righ thur

And slammin, sorry bout the rove man. My disco's got so much shit wrong with it that it's not even funny. She keeps on rovin' though. I've learned that it's better to have 2 extra rovers to keep one running.

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
      ^ lmao... that's funny righ thur

And slammin, sorry bout the rove man. My disco's got so much shit wrong with it that it's not even funny. She keeps on rovin' though. I've learned that it's better to have 2 extra rovers to keep one running.
      Found out what happened:

I'm guessing the cooler lines had ruptured as some time in the past, and a PO decided to cut the crimped on hose off and secure another piece of hose with hose clamps.

Nice.

One of the clamps came loose and the line blew off.

The fix: I'm going to remove the metal lines and flare the ends. Then I will use crimp clamps to hold the hose on.

Fuck spending $150 on lines that will go bad. I'm repairing this shit.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

go to @1.30 WIN~
        Last edited by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx; 09-21-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

\/\/|-|0 5|>34|<5 1337 |_||> ||\| [)|5 |3 | 7 ( |-| ???!?

fuck i'm out of practice

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
            Lawllllll!

Comment

Originally posted by canadiankid View Post
              I cant stand when I am surfing kijiji for used cars(criteria: manual) 80-90% of the cars that come up for less than 10k all have exactly 200xxxkm +\-5k. Seriously what is making everyone want to sell their cars at this magical number. It is usually just shy of that number like they fear when it rolls over the engine is going to detonate. Everyone knows tgat this is when cars start needing major repairs, so it would have to be pretty cheap for me to want one, but people are asking top dollar too.
              Unless it is an Audi, then the Milage is like 300,000-310,000km.

seriously, the part about going for ALL the Money for a used up husk is pretty typical.
              Originally Posted by ACMF74
              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Hooked up with a red head last night. Worked my way all the way to her room, mackin with her all the way there, in the elevator for a half hour.

get to her room, she makes me eggs (fucking bangin omelette). Hook up more. Drop this bomb on me:

I'm a virgin.

-Apparently i found the only virgin at Stockton College. Fuckkkkk me. The definition of NONSENSE. who does that? effin A

Comment

O M G S W A G

Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                    Hooked up with a red head last night. Worked my way all the way to her room, mackin with her all the way there, in the elevator for a half hour.

get to her room, she makes me eggs (fucking bangin omelette). Hook up more. Drop this bomb on me:

I'm a virgin.

-Apparently i found the only virgin at Stockton College. Fuckkkkk me. The definition of NONSENSE. who does that? effin A
                    step 1: hit it
                    step 2: make into freak
                    step 3: Hit it again and again and again

Originally posted by blunttech
                    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                        (fucking bangin omelette)

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Excited to go to work tomorrow?

Comment

There is an early Burgundrot e28 sitting along a main road locally.

I want it.

It's been there for MONTHS. No tags. Just sits there.

I want it.

Help?

Comment

Get your cokgobbling jaws warmed up. You'll get it.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                Get your cokgobbling jaws warmed up. You'll get it.
                                I have no idea how to go about this. My GF saw it sitting there and got all excited over the color. It's an autobox, but it wouldn't be the first I've given a sex change. Cloth interior. Being Burgondrot makes it a pre-1986 car. If it's an eta it may be a candidate for a M60 conversion, being purple and all, lol.

One step at a time. Gotta figure out how to get info on it. I left a note with my # on it, so we'll see....

Comment

Working...
                                X