Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    Afternoon boredom. I'm just trying to stay awake at work and I have so much stoopid shit that seems like a good idea to post.
    I'm just trying to raise my post count so I seem competent when giving false information about e30's.

I'm not even sure what a r3vlimited is.:wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      I'm just trying to raise my post count so I seem competent when giving false information about e30's.

I'm not even sure what a r3vlimited is.:wgaf:
      It must be working. You seem legit to me.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Comment

So after a car meet we all go to the A&W across the street. I chat up this bitch behind the counter that seemed like the perfect combination of hotness to dumbness, she was into it. Gave her my number after comparing tattoos. Get a text back later that night, set up a date.

Guess what? Burger bitch bails. FUCK. Anyway, get tickets to a pre screening of a horror movie for tonight. Sweet, better message that girl I met a few weeks back that my friend wanted to get with but (as far as I knew) never persued further. Invite her, she seems super into it. Sweet. Bails, said she had to go do something with her friends she had agreed to beforehand. FUCK. Also turns out my friend had invited her to go to amature comedy night at local bar. So now I'm probably a shitty friend for having asked her out.

Now the receptionist at work happens to have the same passes and invites me. I say I'm already going actually. FUCK, now it's just me and her. She's nice and I like her well enough I'm just totally not into her that way, besides the time I got hammered drunk and she tried to fuck me until I threw up twice at a party.

My life is WAT.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

So after a car meet we all go to the A&W across the street. I chat up this bitch behind the counter that seemed like the perfect combination of hotness to dumbness, she was into it. Gave her my number after comparing tattoos. Get a text back later that night, set up a date.

Guess what? Burger bitch bails. FUCK. Anyway, get tickets to a pre screening of a horror movie for tonight. Sweet, better message that girl I met a few weeks back that my friend wanted to get with but (as far as I knew) never persued further. Invite her, she seems super into it. Sweet. Bails, said she had to go do something with her friends she had agreed to beforehand. FUCK. Also turns out my friend had invited her to go to amature comedy night at local bar. So now I'm probably a shitty friend for having asked her out.

Now the receptionist at work happens to have the same passes and invites me. I say I'm already going actually. FUCK, now it's just me and her. She's nice and I like her well enough I'm just totally not into her that way, besides the time I got hammered drunk and she tried to fuck me until I threw up twice at a party.
              That sucks, that's just what women do. bail.

Pics of receptionist to determine if you've done the right thing.

Here is a link to help you out.
              For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                bleeding the clutch sucks balls. get a pressure bleeder. i gave up doing it any other way
                Honestly I have never ever had a problem bleeding the clutch. Took literally 3 minutes.

Replaced master and slave cylinder, added fluid, pumped like 12 times, cracked the bleeder, gave it another 12 pumps or so and it was good to go.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I hate pulp.

I seriously only have like 8 weekends to get my car done.

Still need to magically come up with extra money (aside from what is set aside for bills and my honny mopn) to buy all the tune up stuff for it, splice the wiring, go to the junkyard and hope i can get everything i need, fix tbe fuse box location Again under the dash, start and finish the whole exhaust system, new tires/ brake pads all around, swap manual window cranks from the current DD, setup the cooling system/ fan, swal CAB's with the eishbown from the DD, fix tbe broken door hindge that pops(think i need to cut it open from inside the fender and weld it back on) plus igure out ride height and fenders/ design and fab up the nee skd plate for this car... And probably alot more

Sigh. Im tired man. Getting married next month too
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

That's not nonsensical enough!

What if dogs aren't colour blind, but can only see colours we cant register?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

What if dogs aren't colour blind, but can only see colours we cant register?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sounds like you're talking about witchcraft to me.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

I'm just saying FUCK BBS RA's. They are ugly as Miley grinding on Beetlejuice.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I once ate two brownies

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastETA View Post
                              I once ate two brownies

Did you die?
                              ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Maybe

Comment

Working...