Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamPlaysDrums View Post
    So I assumed the local Carstar was trying to rip me off by quoting me $75 for the driver's side grille piece... until I checked GetBMWParts. Dafuq.
    ebay. i bought the same piece for like 20 dolla dolla billz yall.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
      e30 grilles? get a set of euros for ~$70 from someone on here
      +1 thats what i did. Contact this guy http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=8588
      sigpic

Comment

I'm having trouble bleeding my slave cylinder, and I'm a bit on the drunk side. This belongs in a couple of threads at the same time.

Comment

bleeding the clutch sucks balls. get a pressure bleeder. i gave up doing it any other way
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

Somehow, I ended up watching a pregnant woman give birth on youtube... that's some fucking nonsense right there...
            Last edited by Xat1cZ; 02-11-2013, 10:59 AM.
            ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
              Somehow, I ended up watching a pregnant woman give birth on youtube... that's some fucking nonsense right there...

Link?
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Fuck assholes who pull over, facing the opposite direction of traffic, and check their mail. Fuck you, seriously. Almost hit one of these mother fuckers today. Had a local guy on a bike get killed by one a few months ago. Get your lazy ass out of the car and walk to your mail box. Don't pull out into oncoming traffic and block half the road to check your mail.

/rant.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                  Link?

You'd like that wouldn't you.. huh!?.. well maybe, I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU!!!
                  lalalalalalalalalala!!!! :finger:

---- NWS ----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c95ati3EsOM :o
                  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Sup.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I meet a girl last year who drove a late model 318is. Beautiful car, cute girl. Asked her out. Fail. She said she was in a "happy relationship" like those are real.

Anyway, I later discovered she is a model. This just confirmed what I already knew, we wouldn't work out because she wasn't that hot.

Photo of said BMW.

Photos of said girl

Comment

Super cool.
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                        Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          Anyway, I later discovered she is a model. This just confirmed what I already knew, we wouldn't work out because she wasn't that hot.

I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post

Comment

Afternoon boredom. I'm just trying to stay awake at work and I have so much stoopid shit that seems like a good idea to post.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                                I was broken up with a couple months ago after 6 years. Shit was rough. IDGAF

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X