No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a few good ones on the page for the 55 gallon drum of lube. George Takei chimed in on that one. There was a banana cutter, and a few others I can't remember right now. When I find them I'll give you a holler

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      There's a few good ones on the page for the 55 gallon drum of lube. George Takei chimed in on that one. There was a banana cutter, and a few others I can't remember right now. When I find them I'll give you a holler

For sure, I need some good pass the time material for my history of England since 1688 class haha

Comment

Originally posted by dsphil View Post
        I gave a homeless $5. He kneed praying thank God. I ask him why you thank God and not me, I gave you $5. He said God make me do this. I said, did you thank God he made you homeless.
        Being religious doesn't make you a good person and being an athiest doesn't make you a bad person.

Being a dickhead does make you a dickhead, and you sir are a dickhead. Get fucked.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

i don't think that one is original. iv'e seen it before. i think he's got a case of misdirected attempt of being funny.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            i don't think that one is original. iv'e seen it before. i think he's got a case of misdirected attempt of being funny.
            I've seen a couple different versions of it online. My statement still stands.
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Getting fucked isn't necessarily a bad thing....unless its in an orgy.

Dsphil, I feel like karma is about to rear its ugly head in this fashion:

Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Watching Tokyo Gore Police. This movie is insane.

Comment

I ate four lemon-filled pączki today. Four.
                  My Feedback

Comment

Alarm für Cobra 11 is such a satisfying show, despite being campy. There are just so many damn enjoyable car chases!

Comment

The first airplane is on Netflix. I forgot how funny this movie really is. What's our vector victor? hahahahahaha so great!

Comment

I've been so gassy for the past few days I feel like I'm pregnant with a fart baby.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                          I've been so gassy for the past few days I feel like I'm pregnant with a fart baby.
                          I know that feeling. Probably got a poo shaped butt plug causing the backup.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I've been the same way, but I think mine is from the protein shakes.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I was having a bad day so I ate a lot of chocolate, cookies and ice cream only to feel mentally worse in a garbage food coma. Getting blow jobs are way more efficient.

Comment

Go for a run/to the gym.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X