No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

note to self: don't ever cut up habaneros and then go take a piss. it doesn't matter if you wash your hands or not.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Thats one way to feel alive. For added fun, attempt to make sex after you do that then try to explain that you don't have the herp
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

'Archer Vice' is easily the best season of archer so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
          Thats one way to feel alive. For added fun, attempt to make sex after you do that then try to explain that you don't have the herp
          haha! my wife would kick my ass!
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Stuck in biology not giving a single fuck. So instead downloaded tinder just for the lolz and to see what its all about. great class time.

Comment

I had an ingrown toenail, and couldn't really goto the Dr. seeing how I'm in the middle of no where in China. So I took a can of compressed air and put the tip to my toe and pulled the trigger so to speak... shit hurt and sprayed puss everywhere, but now I can walk again. End of story.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

That's gangster as fuck actually. If you had cut into it with your pocketknife and stitched it up with your own beard hair you would have earned a permanant spot in the manliness hall of fame.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

in on the nonsense because why not? bored as hell at work. also, i hate my job
                  1986 325es

Comment

Originally posted by ahalfacre5 View Post
                    in on the nonsense because why not? bored as hell at work. also, i hate my job
                    Yes and Yes.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                      I had an ingrown toenail, and couldn't really goto the Dr. seeing how I'm in the middle of no where in China. So I took a can of compressed air and put the tip to my toe and pulled the trigger so to speak... shit hurt and sprayed puss everywhere, but now I can walk again. End of story.
                      Is there a build thread for that? Did the compressed air just clean out all the gunk so you could cut the nail?

Either way, I'm slowly realizing that khan academy and youtube are making my school obsolete.

Comment

glad you are feeling better, but thats just awful.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

After Andy posted on here about Archer I've watched season 3-4 and now on season 5. JUST LIKE THAT OLD GYPSY WOMAN SAID!!!!!

Comment

My wife had a miscarriage and is now recovering from a D&E slowly, I started my job October of last year and since then have been late by about 5-10 minutes around 8 times for various reasons and my boss said they would let me go if I was late again period, and I'm moving into a new house for the first time since I got married. Needles to say the stress has started getting to me so much, I started throwing up randomly. Luckily, this whole section of life is almost over.
                            1986 325es

Comment

I've always loved lancing in grown nails and draining them out. Such a relief from all the pressure build up. I can't imagine what that shit smelled like since you turned it into a puss scented febreeze spray.

Originally posted by ahalfacre5 View Post
                              My wife had a miscarriage and is now recovering from a D&E slowly, I started my job October of last year and since then have been late by about 5-10 minutes around 8 times for various reasons and my boss said they would let me go if I was late again period, and I'm moving into a new house for the first time since I got married. Needles to say the stress has started getting to me so much, I started throwing up randomly. Luckily, this whole section of life is almost over.

Wow, less nonsense and more like that fucking sucks. Keep your chin up ol chap.
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Like i said its almost over. moving day is tomorrow! also, my e30 is reving to like 4k out of nowhere so im driving the wifes corolla today and let me say... what a shit box. i cant believe im letting her drive this thing around. time for a new car.. genesis coupe?
                                1986 325es

Comment

Working...
                                X