• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    much pissed. very quoted. large wow.

Much confoosion. Such drunk. Many Lawls. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
      Much confoosion. Such drunk. Many Lawls. Wow

I edited the post because the photo was too large. But you quoted much fast. Dishonor.

Comment

I edited the post because the photo was too large. But you quoted much fast. Dishonor.

Ohhhh hahaha mah bad. I was watching who's line is it anyway and I'm just on my phone lol'ing hard at these posts and the tv. So great night overall thank you.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402327668.823538.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	7167737

Wut?.... Ground floor is not G either
            1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
            1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
            1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
            My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Aych View Post
              [ATTACH]85470[/ATTACH]

Wut?.... Ground floor is not G either

How did that happen? Is it a second hand elevator, and the face plate was just too expensive to replace?!?

Is this one of those things where you can knock down all but x% of a building and rebuild around it, but as long as that x% remains intact, it is considered a remodel and not a new building?

Was the elevator that x% of a previous building, and a new faceplate for the elevator would have pushed it over the edge?

"We can't afford to replace that faceplate... If we remove it, we can't grandfather in the building to the old code! What are we going to do!?!"

"I've got a sharpie!"

"Genius!"

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                How did that happen? Is it a second hand elevator, and the face plate was just too expensive to replace?!?

Is this one of those things where you can knock down all but x% of a building and rebuild around it, but as long as that x% remains intact, it is considered a remodel and not a new building?

Was the elevator that x% of a previous building, and a new faceplate for the elevator would have pushed it over the edge?

"We can't afford to replace that faceplate... If we remove it, we can't grandfather in the building to the old code! What are we going to do!?!"

"I've got a sharpie!"

"Genius!"

hahaha afaik it's a new building! Attached to a huge mall downtown too so it's got massive traffic going through it.
                Insanely confusing to try and find the right parking floor after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                  one time I had a pitbull come charging at me and I was like well here it goes. got ready to punt it in the head, dog stopped about 20ft from me then went back to whatever it was doing and I went jogging on my way to the gym.
                  Similar thing happened to me, they were sizing us up, you run your screwed. Unless they're mad in the head, then you fight for your life.
                  sigpic
                  Reich und Roll!

Comment

Found a E39 1998 540i 6 speed with 183k and the guy wants $4400 for it. Give me reasons to keep my E30 and not go for the E39.

Comment

Found a E39 1998 540i 6 speed with 183k and the guy wants $4400 for it. Give me reasons to keep my E30 and not go for the E39.

Comment

lolwut. what does the sloth even mean?!

Comment

It's probably time to replace the cooling system and do the timing chain service. Long story short, it's going to be expensive. And, E39 540i's don't drive nearly as nice as E30's, imo. But... the highway cruising with a 6 speed is fucking glorious.

fwiw, my friend had an e30, got rid of it, bought an E39 540i/6 and then traded for another E30.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            It's probably time to replace the cooling system and do the timing chain service. Long story short, it's going to be expensive. And, E39 540i's don't drive nearly as nice as E30's, imo. But... the highway cruising with a 6 speed is fucking glorious.

fwiw, my friend had an e30, got rid of it, bought an E39 540i/6 and then traded for another E30.

If I ended up with it I was already looking into parts for cooling and suspension (control arms and bushings, tie rods, and shocks)
                            But I recently drove my neighbors 528i and I really didn't like it. It didn't feel like anything special and going from an E30 into that just felt kinda depressing. Like I immediately turned into some 40 year old with a desk job, and had to sit in traffic for 3 hours a day just to get to and from work.

So in short I'm keeping my E30 👍

Comment

What you should do is swap an M6X/6 into your e30. Problemo solved.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Quiet, comfortable, cruise missile. With an open diff :(

Comment

Working...
                                X