Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
    That's a nice area; have a few friends that live there, near Prodo View Elementary. I went to Cesar Chavez as a kid. I lived on the opposite side of the 91 in the little gated communist community by the Chevron and the Jack-in-The-Box. For all the time I lived there, I still don't know what the place was called lol

Next time I'm in the area, we'll catch some grub

Small world

for sure I'm down, but damn small world for sure. One of my good friends used to live in that gated community so I was down there all the time as a kid haha.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
      for sure I'm down, but damn small world for sure. One of my good friends used to live in that gated community so I was down there all the time as a kid haha.
      Btw, what color e30 do you drive? I saw so many in the area, one of them might have been you

Comment

Btw, what color e30 do you drive? I saw so many in the area, one of them might have been you

I drive a flat black late model on basket weaves.

What about you?

Comment

Lachssilber iS at stock height on Weaves

(One in the middle)

Don't have any good recent pictures

Definitely can say I didn't see you out of all the e30s I saw. I woulda been like.. "Dude, look at the flat black e30" lol

Comment

Lachssilber iS at stock height on Weaves

(One in the middle)

Don't have any good recent pictures

Definitely can say I didn't see you out of all the e30s I saw. I woulda been like.. "Dude, look at the flat black e30" lol

Yeah I definitely didn't see you. But I always see a metallic blue late model vert in and around Sierra del oro. Especially on Ridgeline haha, was thinking that might be you.

Comment

Comment

Just got 7 slushes for the guys at my work. It's already 94 and only getting hotter....

Comment

Originally posted by st1g View Post
                  i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you

i am going to have nightmares tonight fuck
                  Last edited by Luke Girard; 07-31-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Okay, so I have a story. Here it is:

I called on this car I wanted to go look at it. Rang without answering. I left a message with some questions, yadayadayada...

Get a text message back with some answers. Okay, so I figure this person prefers to text. I respond with a text asking if I could come look at the car, what their address is, yadayadayada...

Get texted back with the address, yadayadayada...

A few minutes later, when I'm pumping gas, I missed a phone call from this person. I missed it by only like a minute, so I tried calling back in case they wanted to speak, yadayadayada... but nobody picked up...

Get a text a minute later, which says, "I live in no mans land texting is better" yadayadayada... So, I'm like "Well, why in tarnation did YOU just try calling me?????"

And that's my story.
                    My Feedback

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                      story
                      Originally posted by getouth View Post
                      Bro!
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

had this opening theme in my head today. Was nice, but kinda annoying when I couldn't hear it while at work

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

At gathering of the vibes siting under someone's pop up thingy cramped up in a chair trying to stay dry cuz I just rode my bike here with out a tent like a jack ass hahha
                            my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^ i lol'd

poor kitties

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X