No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea you should be good then, your wideband will be a good indicator.

If I run the washer fluid setup my AFR is 11.2-11.4, with 100% it dips to 10.8

Yea we only get -20 here, I didn't consider that you would get much stronger stuff in the colder climates, but it makes perfect sense.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The interwebs say you can get Napa or whatever chain to order in different temp ones and they'll eat the shipping. May be worth a shot?
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Finally got my new keyboard and mouse. Been playing around with some of the features, making different profiles.

Here's the one I'm using right now:

///M theme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

what keyboard is that?
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            what keyboard is that?
            Corsair K70 RGB with MX Brown switches.
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

So here I am browsing the used car ads and I see a 2011 wrx hatch for 18.5k. Looking over it nothing seems wrong and with 65k miles its not too bad. Most that Ive seen are priced 21-22k. Is it just me or when a possible deal pops up I think well what kind of crap are they hiding with this lower price?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

2011 is a shit year. Small turbo vs the 2012 iirc.

I was looking at Honda Fits this morning......
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Ah I always thought 2011 was the change year becoming better than 2010. But I will be honest, I haven't really looked too hard into it.

Comment

I'm sorry, you are correct.

08 was the first year new body, old motor.

09-10 got the 265hp setup. The 09 was actually faster than the STI.

I think 11 stood out because I was looking at getting a 2011 when I bought the Audi. Sorry about that!
                    No E30 Club

Comment

Yeah I just keep my search 11-13, still newer but not super new lol. I would just have to finance a bit of the cost from a dealer so Ive drug my feet. I don't NEED it but would like one. I also saw a 05 sti that looked great for 10k but had 150k miles. Im a terrible decision maker so chances are even in the summer Ill be typing about the same problems.

Comment

I'm the same way.

I was looking at the Fit, I could put 3k down on a brand new one, and after gas my cost would be the same as gas alone for the S4 every month!

I think I'm just going to sell the Miatas and buy some used nice beater for commuting. As much as I think about selling the S4, it is everything I want in a toy car, I just need to quit driving it every day.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

why would anyone with mechanical skills and tools waste huge $$ on a new Fit?

Comment

Warranty, gas mileage, not having to fix shit every other weekend.

And if I find the right dealer, free oil changes.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Warranty, gas mileage, not having to fix shit every other weekend.

And if I find the right dealer, free oil changes.

As we age......some things on a DD just aren't as much "fun" anymore.

Comment

I'm sure you could find a nice compromise with a gently used "Fit" or another ubiquitous hatchback that meets the same needs for thousands less.

Maybe small consumables like wipers, tires, brake pads etc. will be the only maintenance items aside from oil changes

As for gas mileage, you'd have to drive that new car a hell of a lot longer than a used car to get the $$ out of it.

In terms of things breaking constantly, try any car that's NOT European. You'd be amazed at the durability of cars that don't have a fancy badge on the front.
                                Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 03-09-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X