• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
    You're not my friend. I am disappoint.
    I tried.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      I tried.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

What is sleep?

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me

no more

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            I'm pretty sure at least 1/3 of my FB friends are r3v guys lol
            aww yiss
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

had a dream about an ex from over 10 years ago, we started dating back when we were in grade 12/

In the dream we were back together, and in love and she wasn't fat and preggers like she is now, but cute like I remember her when we started dating. Even the dream was screwy, since everyone else in the dream knew we split up, but I was still crazy happy with her, and she with me.

Woke up disoriented since the GF was there as usual. Felt weird being in a totally different state of mind, just to come back to reality.

Not that I'd ever want anything to do anything with her ever again, I just hate the way the mind can mess with you. I don't even do drugs and I haven't drank in weeks

The sad and depressing thing, is that regardless of how many cute chics I chat with and give me their number, I never can forget this one. I really hated her too. I wished she was dead after we split. I don't wish her dead anymore I just I don't care what happened to her (who she married etc.)
              Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 09-15-2014, 01:04 PM.
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                had a dream about an ex from over 10 years ago, we started dating back when we were in grade 12/

In the dream we were back together, and in love and she wasn't fat and preggers like she is now, but cute like I remember her when we started dating. Even the dream was screwy, since everyone else in the dream knew we split up, but I was still crazy happy with her, and she with me.

Woke up disoriented since the GF was there as usual. Felt weird being in a totally different state of mind, just to come back to reality.

Not that I'd ever want anything to do anything with her ever again, I just hate the way the mind can mess with you. I don't even do drugs and I haven't drank in weeks

The sad and depressing thing, is that regardless of how many cute chics I chat with and give me their number, I never can forget this one. I really hated her too. I wished she was dead after we split. I don't wish her dead anymore I just I don't care what happened to her (who she married etc.)
                Did you wake up with sticky sheets? If so, does that count towards the no fap plan?

Comment

It was 105 today in Southern California. This is the affects of no A/C and a half an hour drive.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                    It was 105 today in Southern California. This is the affects of no A/C and a half an hour drive.
                    Gross my pillow looked like that this morning. It was nasty waking up to a wet pillow.
                    Last edited by Luke Girard; 09-15-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                      It's a comfortable 60 here in western New York. I spent the day in jeans and a hoody. I love fall here. Winter... Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                        It's a comfortable 60 here in western New York. I spent the day in jeans and a hoody. I love fall here. Winter... Not so much.
                        I'm sorry! 60 degrees is freezing! I'd be in two jackets a long sleeve shirt and boots!

Comment

I wear shorts & t-shirts all year long even if it gets in the 40's I dont care it feels good after being hot forever
                          1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                          2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                          2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

It's pretty hot around here.

Here is a photo I snapped about two weekends ago. If a bunch of naked dudes are running and swimming in the ocean together, you know it's hot outside...and a good time.

world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              It's pretty hot around here.

Here is a photo I snapped about two weekends ago. If a bunch of naked dudes are running and swimming in the ocean together, you know it's hot outside...and a good time.

Oh god.

Comment

no sticky sheets, just confusion and bewilderment
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X