No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i can ever retire i know what i'll do. So awesome!

Could get away with it in an IX i'd imagine. Just thibking of the top gear "find the source of the nile episode" and how well a stock subaru did. The subaru has just over 6" of ground clearance but not sure on an ix...can't find that spec easily.
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

When was the drunk and stupid thread unstickied?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

if I look at my car with my rear windows popped out, from the right angle it looks like a 2 door touring
        Originally posted by Vokuhila
        I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

I was studying for midterms with the girl who I thought was pretty cute from my class. We're in the library studying and having a great time with each other for a few hours. Then someone walks in and stands in the doorway in the room we're studying in. I can't tell if its a girl or a guy, then the girl I'm studying with gets up runs over to this person and starts making out right there in the doorway, and I'm just sitting there like, uhhh can we finish this study guide real quick?

Turns out it was her girlfriend, who was a total dyke. Did not see that one coming at all.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
            I was studying for midterms with the girl who I thought was pretty cute from my class. We're in the library studying and having a great time with each other for a few hours. Then someone walks in and stands in the doorway in the room we're studying in. I can't tell if its a girl or a guy, then the girl I'm studying with gets up runs over to this person and starts making out right there in the doorway, and I'm just sitting there like, uhhh can we finish this study guide real quick?

Turns out it was her girlfriend, who was a total dyke. Did not see that one coming at all.
            Moment of silence

--Mike
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

see now, here is your chance to turn adversity into opportunity. a little bit of smooth talk could put you right in the middle of a threeway!!! of course, the bull dyke will want to ream her 10" strap on up your ass but at least you get to be naked with the hot one. life is all about give and take. something in it for everyone.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

+1
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I just pooped twice within half an hour. Both very sizeable pewps and both extremely green. Wut does this mean?

Comment

I just pooped twice within half an hour. Both very sizeable pewps and both extremely green. Wut does this mean?
                    According to webmd, you better start planning your funeral.
                    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

i checked webMD too. i guess they aren't very consistent. according to my search, it has to do with lots of jiz up your butt. of course, it is a scientific fact that white and brown make green. 2 poops=lots of baby batter. do you remember what happned to you last night? did you wake up this a.m. with memory loss and soreness? don't worry....guy code says it isn't ghey if you were roofied/ unconscious. :D
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It's 2:30am, baby has been up screaming for the last hour. Now she's in bed with us, and I can't sleep.

Off to wal mart for coffee that I'll need in the morning.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

i remember those days. i might just mention for what its worth:

if you let the baby sleep with you in your bed very often, she is going to cry to get in your bed all the time becasue she/he will quickly realize that making a fuss is what it takes to get the desired result.

maybe its easier in the short run to put her in the bed with you to get her to stop crying but in the long run you may be teaching the baby that bad behavior gets results. if this is the case, it will be perhaps 10x harder to break those habits down the road.

there are basically 3 reasons the baby cries: hungry, uncomfortable(dirty pampers, cold, hot, hurt, etc) or attention. i think the trick is to take care of the first 2 and recognize the 3rd. also, in the case of attention, i think its important to get in the mindset that it is ok to let the baby cry. its a pain in the ass, but once baby realizes it won't get her anywere, she will stop doing it. this is when you and our wife will start getting some sleep.

so....just stop placating the kid when it wants attention and be consistent about it.

being a parent is hard as hell. building the right foundation now will do wonders over the years as your child grows up.
                            Last edited by flyboyx; 10-27-2014, 08:52 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

funny how Cowboy's "fans" aren't so vocal when they don't win

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^^
                                being a parent is hard as hell. building the right foundation now will do wonders over the years as your child grows up.
                                If anyone wants a list of all the parenting mistakes I made getting my kids to their late teens they're welcome to ask, but I'm not sure I'm quite finished being a bad parent.

Sorry, Exodus, but "the baby in our bed or not" question has to be one of the first and easiest. The answer is NO.

Comment

Working...
                                X