No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw "Wild Tales" (Relatos Salvajes) with the GF last night. Hoo boy! what an awesome show! Never seen such awesome acting, directing, everything..

The one movie with the two drivers REALLY literally had me on the edge of the couch. Seriously, I've never watched something like that, which provoked my heart to race. I have been in close calls in traffic like that with other drivers and yeah...thankfully it didn't end like that but wow

If you haven't seen it I STRONGLY recommend it (with the English subtitles if you don't speak the language). Just. Plain. Awesome.

Sad how we miss all this stuff here in N. America with all the crap Hollywood feeds us
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Interesting thread . LOL
      Anyways I was hoping to install my coilovers today. But I have to wait until tomorrow . I'm sure most of you guys know that feeling

Comment

Holy crap.. I need to go home and take a nap, I was looking at an answer in precal and was like "what's that exponent? It looks like 0/0 (fraction) but why would you write that" and this kid looks at me an says "that's a percent sign".

And I bought a set of hella smoked smileys from a guy on here and they were supposed to be shipped today. He promptly forgot one of the ballasts :hitler: oh well, will have em by the end of the week so it's cool.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Those percent signs can be pretty tricky sometimes...

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            Those percent signs can be pretty tricky sometimes...

Lol, teachers handwriting sucks... And I barely slept last night... I'm loading up on caffeine to try and make it through the day
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Ugh my phone is on its last legs. The guy who replaced the screen did the worst job and now like 6months later it's not even worth saving.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                Ugh my phone is on its last legs. The guy who replaced the screen did the worst job and now like 6months later it's not even worth saving.
                My Galaxy S3 finally shit the bed a couple weeks ago. It was somewhat bittersweet.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thinking about a set of M4 wheels for my Brides X3......Thoughts?

Lambo, try the Nexus6 and give me feedback.
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    My Galaxy S3 finally shit the bed a couple weeks ago. It was somewhat bittersweet.
                    I liked my S3. Smashed the screen on it trying to balance it on a ceiling fan as a worklight. New screen was like $225 including labour, but I sold it like a month later when I switched carriers and picked up an S5.

I loved the battery life more than anything on the S5, but ~1 month after getting it, I smashed the screen by dropping it out of my pocket onto the driveway, and it was never the same again. Now the power button barely works and it's nearly impossible to type or navigate from all the "ghost fingers" pressing on the screen.

I'd buy another in a heartbeat, but a case is mandatory.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Im still rocking a white iPhone 4, the pre siri version. Will be 4 years july/august. I might update but who knows.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                        Im still rocking a white iPhone 4, the pre siri version. Will be 4 years july/august. I might update but who knows.

I just upgraded from the same phone lol. Had mine for almost 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                        BMW

Comment

1/4 of the year has already passed and I am freaking out b/c I still have so much to do...
                          My Feedback

Comment

still rockin an S2 with the case and glass protection.

going on three or four years. Dropped dozens of times on many surfaces...still no damage and operates flawlessly.

Really wish I never bought the extra insurance from Futureshop. Thank god they went outta business. Hated that place!

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                              1/4 of the year has already passed and I am freaking out b/c I still have so much to do...

You need to re-evaluate your priorities my friend

Comment

How much tension is too much tension on a serpentine belt?

I've deleted power steering and A/C from my L36 V6(yes, for an E30 swap) and measured the loop with a piece of string to be 1770mm with the tensioner fully tensioned. The closest belt I've got in stock is 1750mm. I can easily move the tensioner enough to fit it on, just wondering if once I release the tensioner it's going to chew out my belt and bearings in no time.
                                Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 04-01-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X