No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I was zip tie stitching the bumper back together on my Z3, I realised how much I really like Boston Green. Anybody seen an E30 painted in that colour?

Comment

Anyone suffer from LOW stomach acid?

Usually it's the opposite the drug industry trys to tell you, but as we age, we lose the amount of acid which causes the burning feeling.

Read this:
      Do you take antacids for low stomach acid fatigue, indigestion, and heartburn? First, try to reverse low stomach acid, AKA hydrochloric acid.

Many people suffer from this and it's commonly mis-diagnosed (even by doctors). For a home remedy, I eat a cultured solution of raw apple cider vinegar, REAL grated horseradish, turmeric, onion, a few of the hottest peppers I can find, and a few other things. I then age it and shake the solution and let it sit on my shelf for a good month.

After that you strain off the liquid and refrigerate both parts. The solid stuff tastes AMAZING on sandwiches, salads, burgers etc. Eat it whenever you wanna add FLAVOR but not the regular hot sauce etc.

As for the liquid, I take a tablespoon a day. It helps increase my stomach acid to the point where I can eat almost anything and not suffer ANY ill effects. I also feel much better as my body is able to better break down fats, proteins and carbs...naturally :)
      Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 06-25-2015, 12:27 PM.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Finally cleared my car of its defects and is back on the road. Fuck yes

P.S bought a stroker crank for the M42
        sigpic

Comment

Putting Recaro LS seat in the passenger side of my Z3. Researching about Z3 rails I stumbled upon some information about the seat occupancy sensor. If it's not connected, you get an SRS warning light. What I want to know is if that SRS error has any effect other than a light being on? It won't throw the ECU into limp mode, or anything silly?

Comment

i am pretty sure you can just cut the plug and jumper the two wires together to make a complete circuit. who cares if your car thinks there is always someone sitting in the driver's seat?
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              i am pretty sure you can just cut the plug and jumper the two wires together to make a complete circuit. who cares if your car thinks there is always someone sitting in the driver's seat?
              I wouldn't care if it has a light on all the time so long as it doesn't cut my power, or go to some gay limp home mode. I just want it to drift. The M44 may be gutless but it should spin the tiny 195/50/15's I've put on it and pumped to 50psi.

Comment

I sold my E30 last november and bought an E39 530i the same night. Its a nice car but man I sure do miss that thing.

Comment

My life is pointless.
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    My life is directionless.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

My life is aimless.

Comment

My life is pointless.
                        :(

do you have a girlfriend?

nothing makes you feel better about yourself than a blow job.
                        Last edited by flyboyx; 06-29-2015, 09:45 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

nothing makes you feel better about yourself than a blow job.
                          Truer words may never have been written.

If a chick wants to put your Weiner in her mouth, you must be doing something right.
                          Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 06-30-2015, 05:29 AM.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

wagon: i know that a few years ago we went around a bit on theory of meeting women, but i really want to help you out. you are one of the family(kind of like that kid from tucson). i was thinking about this last night and this morning when i was laying in bed.

i get to kalamazoo now and then because my son goes to western. maybe we can go have a beer at one of the micros?
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

wagon: i know that a few years ago we went around a bit on theory of meeting women, but i really want to help you out. you are one of the family(kind of like that kid from tucson). i was thinking about this last night and this morning when i was laying in bed.

i get to kalamazoo now and then because my son goes to western. maybe we can go have a beer at one of the micros?
                              Will this be a genuine R3v father-son coaching moment on how to score chicks? Because I'd like to be present, in the corner of said bar, drinking beers and watching this unfold.

Let me know when this happens and I'll buy the plane tickets.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Been super apathetic recently. I need a change in my life.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X