No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to get out of the house and socialize more. I've become such a social outcast lately due to all the work that's been done to the vert and my hyperfocus on work and college.

I haven't really made much downtime for myself where I could just roll with the top down, have a beer on a hillside or go to a local car meet.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
      I need to get out of the house and socialize more. I've become such a social outcast lately due to all the work that's been done to the vert and my hyperfocus on work and college.

I haven't really made much downtime for myself where I could just roll with the top down, have a beer on a hillside or go to a local car meet.
      You should come up north sometime. We can put together another Beer30 meet

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        You should come up north sometime. We can put together another Beer30 meet
        Shiit, I would love to if I had the time. Like, I work almost 40 hrs a week, attend Pikes Peak College courses and soon Intellitec Automotive courses as well.

I need a vacation, but I'm that kinda guy that feels like shit for calling off, so I never have asked. I need to stop running myself ragged.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

can't....stop....listening to this weird and hypnotic song!

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I just have to install some hoses, fluids, intake/fuel rail, change a hose clamp, and a few other tiny things before I can start this pig... Then it's just installing heat shields, making an exhaust, and prettying it up.

I still have no motivation to work.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

nothing says happy independence day like doing oil changes on the jeep and bmw in the morning
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Nothing says independence day like your grandma's house getting 'Trina'-d at 3 am....

--Mike
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^ Nice!

Found a massive tick on my dog from being in the woods a week ago, burning its ass with a soldering iron and plucked it off with some tweezers, only to find a baby tick latched in underneath. Great.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Seems like every 4th is straight waffles for me.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i love waffles!
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

So after the car crashed into the house, the driver got out and fled, leaving the car behind. Neighbor has described the driver, who is male. So the owner of the car says she didn't know the car was gone, and only filed the stolen report when the cops showed up to ask about the car... 4 hours after the accident. When it was pulled from the front of the house, the key was in the ignition. 'Stolen'. Righto. Somebody's trying to protect somebody. Can't wait for the finger prints.

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^ Woah. ^

Trina?
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Woke up feeling sick as fuck at ~3am(no drugs or alcohol), ran to the toilet sat down and next thing I know, I was face down on the bathroom floor looking like the elephant man. Must have smashed my head on the bath tub before hitting the tiled floor. Now, two days later I still feel sick as fuck and have taken the day off work. Seems the only time I get off work I am too sick to actually utilise my time. FML.

Comment

Seems the only time I get off work I am too sick to actually utilise my time.
                              I'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow. I've been on vacation for the last 10 days and sick since the second day. I'm sick of being sick. Sick Sux.

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
                                I'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow. I've been on vacation for the last 10 days and sick since the second day. I'm sick of being sick. Sick Sux.
                                lol what a coincidence

I've been off for 10 days too, returning tomorrow. not sick tho
                                Actually did some awesome stuff incl. the R3v party in Tacoma, the e30 picnic the following morning. And a few days ago I rented a CB500FA for a couple of days and drove on some of the most awesome roads in BC and the sunshine coast.
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X