Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
    Today I did the weekly round of shopping and noticed a very high incidence of Christmas Derangement Syndrome (CDR). This outbreak appears to be quite specific to middle-aged suburban white women, so perhaps it's MASWW-CDR.
    - a lady drove down the wrong side of the street and wanted to collide. I stopped, she backed up briskly while swerving back into her own lane and staring at me. I gestured for her to stop before she rammed the car behind her. Inches, just inches away.
    - a younger woman waved for me to cross with my shopping cart then tried her best to drive across my ankles.
    - a lady in a crew cab F150 cranked the wheel and drove out of her parking spot, bouncing over a newish Nissan Sentra, pretty much crushing the left front. She parked again, burst into tears and went back in the store. I did too, to have the staff announce that the owners of Nissan license xxx-xxx should go visit their car. Now I'm a witness. "Yes yer honour, that's the wacko."

tl;dr It's Christmas and people are doing nonsensical driving things in their preoccupation to buy the Best Christmas Ever.
    That's why I got my shopping done early. You won't see my e30 anywhere near the mall parking lot around now, for good reason!!

Undid the rats-nest radio wiring today, and installed a stock deck. Works 100% and sounds like HD compared to the shit sony deck that was in there. Wowee, boys, moving up in the world.

Two more days of finals, and then I'm on break for a month. Long enough to restore my entire front suspension.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

saturday night, i had an overnight in fort meyers with a really good crew. one of the flight attendants knew of a house party and invited all of us to go along. the people throwing the party (a gay couple) were obviously quite affluent. the home was located on the intercostal and had an infinity pool in the back yard. i would guess there were about 40-50 people at this party including the 5 of us. it was really chill and about what you would expect except there was this one chick...... she was probably in her mid to late 20's. she was walking around the party completely naked except for a pair of blue high heels. for the most part, she had a great body but pretty much a "butter face". randomly, she kept bending over and doing toe touches with her legs spread apart about shoulder length. the part of this story that is really weird is that her vajayjay looked completely normal except that she had a little penis sticking out of her clit about an inch or so long. personally, i would be so embarrassed by this deformity, that i doubt i could be naked in front of someone i really cared about let alone walking around bending over in front of 50 random people. granted, more than half the people at this party were gay males, but it seemed like no one other than the 5 of us were even paying any attention to her. somehow, i screwed up the balls to approach her and ask if she was stretching out a back injury. her response was something to the effect of she was protesting the fact it was so cold outside, she couldn't use the swimming pool. what a fucking weirdo. this had to be one of the top 5 bizarre experiences of my lifetime.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        saturday night, i had an overnight in fort meyers with a really good crew. one of the flight attendants knew of a house party and invited all of us to go along. the people throwing the party (a gay couple) were obviously quite affluent. the home was located on the intercostal and had an infinity pool in the back yard. i would guess there were about 40-50 people at this party including the 5 of us. it was really chill and about what you would expect except there was this one chick...... she was probably in her mid to late 20's. she was walking around the party completely naked except for a pair of blue high heels. for the most part, she had a great body but pretty much a "butter face". randomly, she kept bending over and doing toe touches with her legs spread apart about shoulder length. the part of this story that is really weird is that her vajayjay looked completely normal except that she had a little penis sticking out of her clit about an inch or so long. personally, i would be so embarrassed by this deformity, that i doubt i could be naked in front of someone i really cared about let alone walking around bending over in front of 50 random people. granted, more than half the people at this party were gay males, but it seemed like no one other than the 5 of us were even paying any attention to her. somehow, i screwed up the balls to approach her and ask if she was stretching out a back injury. her response was something to the effect of she was protesting the fact it was so cold outside, she couldn't use the swimming pool. what a fucking weirdo. this had to be one of the top 5 bizarre experiences of my lifetime.

that IS strange.

...and in other news, this morning I awoke after have an uncomfortable dream. Only once I was partially awake did I remember I just put a deposit on this yesterday:

then I felt better :)

true story
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

You should definitely swap out the front end for the old naked style. The SV is an awesome bike, but looks akward with full fairing.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

So this dick clit, we talking an abnormally large clit, or tranny with an extra surprise clit?

This is important.

Relevant:
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              You should definitely swap out the front end for the old naked style. The SV is an awesome bike, but looks akward with full fairing.
              I kinda like it. I think it's overplayed(so many others all with naked look).

Comment

Best movie? Best movie.
                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

And in other news, I'm $1100 away from being COMPLETELY debt free :)
                  Congrats man. My Fiancee and I are on this train right now as well, so I know how hard it is. We're a little further away than that unfortunately, but we're 2/3 done ours (besides the damn car payment/mortgage)

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

That's awesome. A friend of mine has an older one, and it makes me want to find one and turn it into some sort of streetfighter.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

So this dick clit, we talking an abnormally large clit, or tranny with an extra surprise clit?

This is important.

Relevant:
                    I love that movie.

So...about 15 years ago when i first moved to houston, i dated a body builder chick for about 5 minites. She had an abnormally large clit probably because she was doing 'roids. It was big to the point i thought it was bordering on gross. at least there was a flap of skin on both sides.

This chick at the party was a whole 'nuther level from this. I am talking about a little shaft with a foreskin all the way around. Completely separated from lips. We could see a little mushroom head bulging under there. The rest looked completely normal.

I wanted so badly to take a few photos with my smart phone. I just couldn't figure out a way to play it without coming across like a total asshole.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Holy clit!

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Just got my front end refresh parts in the mail.... Anyone ever seen Lemforder sold and boxed CAB's have 'BOGE' stamped on them?

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                          Just got my front end refresh parts in the mail.... Anyone ever seen Lemforder sold and boxed CAB's have 'BOGE' stamped on them?

did you get them from eBay? that doesn't sound good.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            did you get them from eBay? that doesn't sound good.
                            agreed

just buy from Blunty and be done with it. You'll have quality parts you'll never have to second guess.

Comment

I hate the holidays

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                I hate the holidays
                                Which ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X