Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    If you're going to Europe, WOW airlines just opened up flights from to LAX. Roundtrip can possibly be under $900 in the summer and under $700 in the winter. W00t. I went to Europe in July laster year for 700 bucks lol. San Diego to Paris.... did some traveling and flew from Berlin back to SD. Airbnb'd it while staying in 5 different countries and taking cheap $50 intercontinental flights... NOT BAD.

dude, thats awesome I'll look into that. thanks man.

also, how was airbnb over there? thats my go-to option rn.
    I've used it in Cali plenty of times and each time its been an awesome experience.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    My Wife always says I turn everything into a debate and gets frustrated.

In my mind I'm just having a discussion. Must I agree with every fucking thing you say woman?!
    this.

and if I end up being right, even worse lol
    sigpic
    @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Got my new glasses and contacts today... Feels good to have super-vision again

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        thankfully this is the nonsense thread. rather befitting i would say because pretty much nothing you post here makes any sense.

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
        ....and a "medley"?
        Here is an example of a medley: http://www.food.com/recipe/macaroni-medley-247423

Here is another example of a medley: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/...2-4c66528b6c43
        My Feedback

Comment

Some Classical Friday tunes fo y'all

"Slow jamming with Kevin slow Jammin James
          Yeah I love my slow jams,
          I love that gangster shit too"

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Some Classical Friday tunes fo y'all

"Slow jamming with Kevin slow Jammin James
            Yeah I love my slow jams,
            I love that gangster shit too"

Nice!!!!

My contributions.

REMASTERED IN HD!Best of EricBAndRakim: https://goo.gl/HCuKu7Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/EMXvV5Music video by Eric B. & Rakim performing Don't Sweat The T...

Official HD music video for "Jazz (We've Got)" by A Tribe Called QuestListen to A Tribe Called Quest: https://ATCQ.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the ATCQ YouTu...

Comment

dayyyuummnnn! that's nice :)

but I raise you some Maestro Fresh Wes (eh,representin' a fellow Canadian brotha')

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

dayyyuummnnn! that's nice :)

but I raise you some Maestro Fresh Wes (eh,representin' a fellow Canadian brotha')

My 4 year old was getting down!!!
                Love the Kid&Play style dancers and his reference to Canada!!

Crappy recording
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Some of their finer stuff in my opinion.
                REMASTERED IN HD!Read the story behind ‘Check Your Head’ here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/rediscover-beastie-boys-check-your-head/Listen to more ...

Comment

My Wife always says I turn everything into a debate and gets frustrated.

In my mind I'm just having a discussion. Must I agree with every fucking thing you say woman?!
                  If you form an opinion that does not mirror theirs, it's a debate or a fight in their eyes.

You might have just saved your son's future marriage with that one. One day he will recall that conversation and avoid a divorce.
                  Haha, I was trying to keep him from getting married at all!

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                  Haha thats a good one Todd! Sexism is real ;)
                  ;)
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                    Haha, I was trying to keep him from getting married at all!
                    Fair enough! Relevant to that discussion though, we just agreed on a price for the house we are buying in August. So I'm now about to be getting my feet wet in starting the process of attempting to obtain funding for said house.

The house has a 5 car detached garage, and it's setup for a wood stove.

My Wife keeps trying to get me to junk one of our couches that gets used for storage more than asses, but I'm holding out, because I have a vision.

1st bay of Garage:
                    72" TV on the wall, wood stove in the corner, Couch facing TV, coffee table and rug for my dog to sleep on.

2nd bay: B5 S4.

3rd/4th bay: Work area (tools, benches, drill press, cnc machine, everything I dream of having in my garage)

5th bay is where I might let her keep her car. Not sure though, because I know she will claim every inch of the house, so it's my damn garage.

That way, I'll look forward to getting kicked out of the bed, because I can go play in my Utopian playground.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^Sounds like it could be paradise.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Fair enough! Relevant to that discussion though, we just agreed on a price for the house we are buying in August. So I'm now about to be getting my feet wet in starting the process of attempting to obtain funding for said house.

The house has a 5 car detached garage, and it's setup for a wood stove.

My Wife keeps trying to get me to junk one of our couches that gets used for storage more than asses, but I'm holding out, because I have a vision.

1st bay of Garage:
                        72" TV on the wall, wood stove in the corner, Couch facing TV, coffee table and rug for my dog to sleep on.

2nd bay: B5 S4.

3rd/4th bay: Work area (tools, benches, drill press, cnc machine, everything I dream of having in my garage)

5th bay is where I might let her keep her car. Not sure though, because I know she will claim every inch of the house, so it's my damn garage.

That way, I'll look forward to getting kicked out of the bed, because I can go play in my Utopian playground.

i could be very jelly of this. post up some pix. how far away from dc is this? i assume its out in the country?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Out in the country, I'll be pretty far from DC though, down in the Fredericksburg area.

Getting a great deal on the house though, I work with the Owners, so we aren't going through a real estate agent and he is passing the savings on to me. If all goes well we will be well under 80% of appraisal value, so no mortgage insurance. (Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.)

I will definitely post photos once it's complete. I'm thinking something like this, just bigger and without a motorcycle.

It will be a project, but should be well worth it.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ Jelly. My garage plans are going to be put off another year now because of wedding/bathroom reno/E30 FI purchases. D:

Also, does anyone know where I can find a 4" silicon coupler with a 30-45degree bend, that includes some sort of port for a PCV or BPV? I can't find one anywhere.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Exodus

For one of the doors look into a Liftmaster model 8500 residential jack shaft opener.
                              As long as the door is torsion spring balanced it allows you to mount the opener on one of the jambs and clears up space in the center of the garage.......then your new lift will raise the car till it almost touches the ceiling with the door closed!!

I put on of these openers in my garage.....no lift yet.....

Comment

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...5-i/1134614149

N54 135i/6 FS locally for 14k... (Yes, CAD. Something has to be wrong with it...)

Somebody please make up a good reason I shouldn't buy it before tomorrow morning.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X