No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. You will probably be making diamonds with your butt cheeks for a while until you adjust.

Just remember to keep your woman happy and that things generally will work themselves out for the better in the end.

I don't remember if you posted it or not, but what are you studying?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

If I was going to be reincarnated I would want to be reincarnated as a cactus.
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        Quitting job in two weeks from tomorrow to go back to school. Pretty stressful giving up a half decent job to be poor as fuck for 4 years. No plan, no real money, mortgage, car payment, etc.
        I hear ya. After the Italy/Geremany trip I start school too. Keeping my day job tho, but it's gonna be different going to school again. I needed something to occupy myself as well as get better $$(no kids, and little responsibilities outside of work gets pretty boring. The e30, bike and dd can only be fun to tinker with for so long. Then it just gets tedious). This certification requires I find a job in the field so at least I'll have a new job to look forward to :)

First semester I only have one Saturday morning class. Gonna suck not sleeping in those days :(
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          First semester I only have one Saturday morning class. Gonna suck not sleeping in those days :(
          As someone who has a toddler, shut up. I hate you. I want to sleep in, but my internal clock says no... And when my internal clock actually says yes, my daughter makes sure it's a no...
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

So about every other week I've been going to an outdoor adult cardio tennis class just to have some fun and work up a sweat. It's an even mix of middle-aged men and women but there's usually some young 20 somethings (I'm 29) who also play. The lady who runs the session is really cool and kind of hot.

At the end of last week's session we cooled down by hitting some serves. I've been playing tennis since I was four and had professional coaching when I was younger (one of my biggest regrets is not pursuing a professional career; when I was around seven I was seriously smacking the ball with highschoolers). Anyway, one of the quieter older ladies (late 50s?) in the class complimented me on my serve and asked me where I played in college.

By this point I was feeling very dehydrated; the heat and the sun had wore me out so my general awareness was really dim. I tried answering her question but soon realized that I was basically just staring right at her tits the whole time. She had these big, saggy, sweaty boobs that were showing a fair amount of cleavage in her sports bra and I guess the primal areas of my brain took over for a second. I redirected as fast as I could but I'm pretty sure she noticed. She's typically real taciturn so it was hard to tell if she disapproved or not but I'm guessing she did and now I'm really embarrassed about it, lol. :oops:
            My Feedback

Comment

Great grandma still has the mojo!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                Yeah. You will probably be making diamonds with your butt cheeks for a while until you adjust.

Just remember to keep your woman happy and that things generally will work themselves out for the better in the end.

I don't remember if you posted it or not, but what are you studying?
                Engineering.
                Random whole life story: Took a year of b.eng ~10 years ago, chose that school because of their football program pretty much. Played a lot of video games, drank a lot, didn't really go to class. Was on academic probation and wasn't playing football anymore, so I switched schools(to a shitty one) to follow a girl I met in the summer. Broke up with her and dropped out after farting around there for a while. Did nothing useful for a year, then my new GF/now fiancee got me interested in the Aircraft structures course I took.

That job is good and the work itself is not bad at all, but I'm pretty much capped out for pay/qualifications, company kind of blows/is stuck 20 years behind the curve, plus the union/shop floor environment where 50% are completely useless/racist hillbillies/stoners/alcoholics/etc. just makes me miserable.

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                I hear ya. After the Italy/Geremany trip I start school too. Keeping my day job tho, but it's gonna be different going to school again. I needed something to occupy myself as well as get better $$(no kids, and little responsibilities outside of work gets pretty boring. The e30, bike and dd can only be fun to tinker with for so long. Then it just gets tedious). This certification requires I find a job in the field so at least I'll have a new job to look forward to

First semester I only have one Saturday morning class. Gonna suck not sleeping in those days :sad:
                I've tried so many things to keep working, but it's not going to happen. Pretty sure I'm going to give my two weeks notice this week, then use a remaining vacation week to be done on the 2nd

I do have a small stockpile of E30 parts to go on, so that's good I guess.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

WTF happened to her pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post

Ol' Dog at it again.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                      you've heard of acid rain? well, in canada there is acid jiz.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Alright, question for you guys. As I'm getting into selling a bunch of stuff off my car and pulling the rest as spares, I've been thinking about what I was going to get next.

Curious, would you guys be interested in a build thread of that?

Most likely will be an S4 (thank Exodus on that one.. thinking black or Santorin?) That I'll go full stg3+ K24s probably.

Any other ideas on cheap fun cars?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

E34 or E39 540s can be fun, but they aren't as much fun as an S4. They are of course, much more reliable, and easier to work on.

You could always import something, early GTIs, Peugeots, tourings, TD BMWs, manual MB cars.

Comment

I'm at the point now, if I get a BMW it'll be a 335i or an M car. Also thought about a Corvette.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              I'm at the point now, if I get a BMW it'll be a 335i or an M car. Also thought about a Corvette.

Get an M-Sport then.

Comment

E39 528i/5speed. CES cutring+spacer and a big turbo.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X