Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Someone talk me out of it!
    In a world where everyone is shorter than 5'6" Datsun roadsters are perfect cars.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      In a world where everyone is shorter than 5'6" Datsun roadsters are perfect cars.
      Guess how tall I am? thats right, Im 5'6"
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I wish I could drive those cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          I wish I could drive those cars
          The 68-70 had a taller windshield and the better 2L motor.
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

I think I would still need goggles lol.

Q

Comment

Probably! Will (Blackbird M3) found a 68 2000 that has the better Mikuni/ Solex carbs and the larger oil pan. Looks like it has panasport wheels too. Im digging it. Perfect for vintage racing
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Keep the benz and get the Datsun!

Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  Keep the benz and get the Datsun!
                  Yea I dont think the Benz is going anywhere. However, if I get the Datsun, it will be hard to justify two racecars, especially when one of the two can be legally driven on the street and even take the wife out on a Highway 1 cruise... :(

Luckily I have to be a little stupid to buy the Datsun, but I still might. Im kinda stupid afterall
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Guess how tall I am? thats right, Im 5'6"
                    Drat, I have failed.

But if you do get a 2000cc example that would be cool. I always thought they were like a better looking budget Elan.

Comment

So, I haven't worked in my main shop for a few weeks. Been in the upper garage wrenching on the boat lately.

Pulled the 4runner in the shop for an overdue oil change (synthetic, and not THAT overdue), and a bird flew out of my trash bag.

I found it odd, but didn't think anything of it. Went to throw something in there and had a second thought to stop and see what's so interesting that a bird would be in my trash.

I've got Momma flying around now, she doesn't approve of my presence.

Lucky for them, it's just packaging and junk from car related items. Nothing to rot and stink up the shop, so I will allow her to stay, rent free until her babies leave the nest.

Will be updating this as things progress. I am worried about the little ones getting stuck in the bag, so I'll be looking after them.

Any tips on how to do this without pissing Mom off or startling the babies out of the nest early? (Made that mistake once, felt terrible, but Mom rounded them up. They were about to leave anyway from the looks of it, I just helped the process.)
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

What's the best site source for problem solving s14 motor issues?
                        Posting for my brother, he has a "flat" spot at 4,000 rpm
                        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mjimport View Post
                          What's the best site source for problem solving s14 motor issues?
                          Posting for my brother, he has a "flat" spot at 4,000 rpm
                          Thanks!
                          sell it to me for tree fiddy?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                            Z4s are awesome looking! The M Coupe is the one I fawn over the most. I want to get one in Sepang Bronze with M3 Competition wheels.

Too bad they're so rare.

Buddy of mine has a silver Z4M Coupe. Loads of fun to drive. We used to mess with him tho, asking if he let his girlfriend pick out his car for him :)

Speaking of girlfriend, we are official now. Spent the last weekend at my parents house. She got to meet most of my family, which went off without a hitch. I thinks I found a keeper. (P.S. she's nagging at me to get another E30, so she can't be that bad, right? Lol)

In other news, been hitting up Player Unkown's Battlegrounds recently. It's a ton of fun, especially when you play with a squad sans Tourette's. Always looking for people to play with, so feel free to add me on steam.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Saw a sign at a bowling alley advertising a "Vape League."

It was very silly.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Saw a sign at a bowling alley advertising a "Vape League."

It was very silly.
                                It probably doubles as a WRX meet

Vaping is getting out of control... Is about as cool as sucking on a dildo with batteries. I respect that people use it as a tool to quite smoking, but fuck people who bring that shit into a bar or whatever and vape out the entire fucking building with their "sic clowdz."

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Any tips on how to do this without pissing Mom off or startling the babies out of the nest early? (Made that mistake once, felt terrible, but Mom rounded them up. They were about to leave anyway from the looks of it, I just helped the process.)
                                I think, if its possible, leaving it alone is the best. I have mourning doves that always nest up by my kitchen. After they see me a few times, they abandon their nest and eggs, but maybe they're more skittish than what you're dealing with.
                                Q

Comment

Working...
                                X