Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
    Sounds like it measured about 5 Katie Courics give or take. Very respectable.
    Please share said diet.
    I backtracked a little farther because I know the stuff stays in your system for a bit even if you poo afterward.

So Thursday night at home was linguini with red sauce and shrimp, salad with balsamic and olive oil, water to drink. Dessert was a scoop of ice cream and a couple cups of coffee.
    Friday morning was quick: whole wheat toast, coffee, grape juice, and a men's multivitamin.

*Iirc I pooped around here, it was average*

Lunch on campus was quinoa with mixed veggies, a scoop of squash, a steak chimichanga, and two slices of pepperoni pizza... Green jasmine tea to drink, and finished it all off with some vanilla frozen yogurt.
    Dinner at the GF's was two slices of leftover Hawaiian pizza, water to drink.

Saturday morning breakfast was raisin bran, and some apple fritter loaf toast, with coffee, grape juice, and a men's daily multivitamin.
    Skipped lunch because I was bingewriting a paper and had to go to work for a couple hours after that, had a green tea while writing the paper.

Then the glorious massive poop happened.

So that's about it.

To be honest, it seems like whenever I skip a meal or two the resulting poop is always better. For example, last Tuesday I got up early, had a small breakfast, went to class, went to work really quick, got home and from 7pm-3am installed the tranny, shifter, driveshaft, and exhaust into the e30. I realized afterward that I didn't eat since breakfast, but had a pretty good poop afterward (and a very tired headache). Not as good as the one I described earlier though.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 15Michaeljoseph; 10-23-2017, 08:02 AM.
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Anyone else have those days where you just feel like being relentless with fucking with people and just can’t help but laugh when people rage. I’m having one of those days. I think its cause I’m bored gotta entertain my self some how

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

i think you are correct in assuming eating less gives the cleanest shits.
        just keep reasonably hydrated.

to keep on the same topic today i had two ny strip steaks in the morning (med rare)
        with spicy salsa and ice tea.

now mid afternoon i made a spicy, like, super spicy meaty shit.
        it smelled just like the steak. it was thought provoking.
        but it was one of those shits where you had to take your shirt off.
        it was one of those shits that felt like you were throwing up after drinking jack all night, but out your ass.

Again. if you eat fast food all day or something shits are usually creamy and take forever to clean up. you keep wiping and it keeps coming out. nasty....
        or you take a shit and it breaks off. then you wait wait wait for the other half to fall out. ever had one of those?

eat less. much less.

btw that spicy one was very nice. almost no wiping and i think i can see my abs.
        the feeling is of complete evacuation. bliss.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I ate a Carolina reaper chip last week and I haven't shit right since then.

Don't think I ever will.

Not only were my shits painful for days after, but it burns when I piss lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

i find the best doodoo's come from eating a plant based diet. no meat seems to at least for me mean my farts don't stink and my turds slide nicely out of my butt.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              i find the best doodoo's come from eating a plant based diet. no meat seems to at least for me mean my farts don't stink and my turds slide nicely out of my butt.

Where’s the fun in having farts that don’t smell. Im trying to clear rooms not go unnoticed lol.

Fire hole is the worst shit burns literally

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                if you eat fast food all day or something shits are usually creamy and take forever to clean up. you keep wiping and it keeps coming out. nasty....
                the. fucking. worst.
                1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

That's why I don't eat fast food, unless it's in n out

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    Amen brotha!
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Man, I've never put that much thought into my shits...
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

On another note, last night I drove the E30 around for a bit and then just sat in it. I haven't driven it in a piping hot minute. I had the seat heater on high(somehow still works), the heat blowing at a tornado-like force of 2(highest it'll go), idling all shitty from the cracked intake gasket, the burden of a dead battery revived just enough to let the car keep running on the alternator's efforts. The drive train scraping from having sat for so long without being driven. Yet, I would drive that thing any day over my SRT-4, simply for the enjoyment of a true driver's car...

Sadly, I can't get it driving properly until spring time. The money I was gonna use on getting the trailing arm replaced and suspension swapped went towards my dog who has parvo :(
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                          On another note, last night I drove the E30 around for a bit and then just sat in it. I haven't driven it in a piping hot minute. I had the seat heater on high(somehow still works), the heat blowing at a tornado-like force of 2(highest it'll go), idling all shitty from the cracked intake gasket, the burden of a dead battery revived just enough to let the car keep running on the alternator's efforts. The drive train scraping from having sat for so long without being driven. Yet, I would drive that thing any day over my SRT-4, simply for the enjoyment of a true driver's car...

Sadly, I can't get it driving properly until spring time. The money I was gonna use on getting the trailing arm replaced and suspension swapped went towards my dog who has parvo :(

Sorry to hear about your dog man, always rough seeing your best friend sick.

I’ve been thinking a lot about school recently. I’d been contemplating whether to go back in the spring, or wait and go in the fall. My goal is to go back, get my associates in Business Administration from a local community college, and then either get my bachelors immediately, or start my business.

I’m wanting to open a custom BMW/Audi shop that doesn’t gouge the fuck out of people, because there are very few shops here in the DFW area that I’d trust to change my oil, much less do real work on any of my cars without costing a fortune.

If anyone has an advice on the subject, I’m all ears. Really wondering what you need to actually open a shop and become successful, and if it’s worthwhile to go back for the 2 years and get a bachelors. Considering pursuing a Marketing or Finance degree.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                            On another note, last night I drove the E30 around for a bit and then just sat in it.

Sometimes when I take a break at work ill just go out and look at my car and sit in it for a couple minutes. Take a moment to just look at parts of the car and think about why bmw made them the way they did, very relaxing.
                            1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                            1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                            E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              Sorry to hear about your dog man, always rough seeing your best friend sick.

I’ve been thinking a lot about school recently. I’d been contemplating whether to go back in the spring, or wait and go in the fall. My goal is to go back, get my associates in Business Administration from a local community college, and then either get my bachelors immediately, or start my business.

I’m wanting to open a custom BMW/Audi shop that doesn’t gouge the fuck out of people, because there are very few shops here in the DFW area that I’d trust to change my oil, much less do real work on any of my cars without costing a fortune.

If anyone has an advice on the subject, I’m all ears. Really wondering what you need to actually open a shop and become successful, and if it’s worthwhile to go back for the 2 years and get a bachelors. Considering pursuing a Marketing or Finance degree.

It's all good, he's back to being a pain in my ass again. Still love him though. On the bright side, since we've had him quarantined in the garage, I can say I have a Subie in my garage.;)

On your other topic, I think it'd be good to go to school to learn how to control the management aspects of owning a business. Now, to start your own shop, I would think it'll probably take some time and money to do. I've never owned a shop, so this is just coming from guessing. I would think about a few things. Do you want to have it on your own property or rent out a shop somewhere? Do you have the land to build a shop on? Unless you already have a big customer base, you'll have to build a base by doing independent work for a while. Get plenty of tools. Use any of the money you get from doing your work to save to get better tools or a shop. Before you get a shop, you might want to get together some potential employees. It can be done, but it takes time. Go for it, dude. Get learned, then wrench.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
                                Sometimes when I take a break at work ill just go out and look at my car and sit in it for a couple minutes. Take a moment to just look at parts of the car and think about why bmw made them the way they did, very relaxing.
                                Seriously awesome cars, especially for the time.
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X