Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My vertigo is usually caused by fluid build up in my sinus cavity then affecting my ears.
    Usually when I take a decongestant, everything clears up.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

    Comment


      Burg, that sucks ass dude.

      Today at work, I had something fall into one of the melting pots (ranging from 775-850 degrees) and splash hot metal all around me. Fortunately I managed to dodge the majority of the metal, except for some of it landing on my jeans and nice hunting jacket (it was in the 30s this morning). The metal burned 3 small holes in my jeans, and 2x2" spot on my jacket. But I still think I'd have my $150 jacket tank the 800 degree metal than have it land on my arms or my thin cotton shirt.

      It's scary when there is flying liquid metal all around you.

      Also sharing this picture cuz she's a 10/10. Figured R3v would appreciate.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

      Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

      Comment


        I didn't know RealDolls had instas...
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

        Comment


          Bro, that bitch is scary.
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:


          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

          Comment


            I love big boobs, but use the "Hot Chicks" thread. Im at work over here with them titties blowing up my screen!
            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
            -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I love big boobs, but use the "Hot Chicks" thread. Im at work over here with them titties blowing up my screen!
              Thank you.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

              A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

              Comment


                Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                Bro, that bitch is scary.
                You we're saying something about Daddy issues in a different thread......
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                Comment


                  you better use 5 condoms on that thing.

                  Comment


                    Say no to tow hooks.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                      Burg, that sucks ass dude.

                      Today at work, I had something fall into one of the melting pots (ranging from 775-850 degrees) and splash hot metal all around me. Fortunately I managed to dodge the majority of the metal, except for some of it landing on my jeans and nice hunting jacket (it was in the 30s this morning). The metal burned 3 small holes in my jeans, and 2x2" spot on my jacket. But I still think I'd have my $150 jacket tank the 800 degree metal than have it land on my arms or my thin cotton shirt.

                      It's scary when there is flying liquid metal all around you.

                      Also sharing this picture cuz she's a 10/10. Figured R3v would appreciate.




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Glad you didn’t get the living hell burned out of you.

                      She hot, but I can smell her crazy from the next county. And.....daddy issues up the ying yang! Be careful with that one man. She’ll hurtcha.

                      Bang every hole, have three ways with her mom, sisters, and friends, but DONT get in a relationship with a girl like that. I hope you aren’t offended by my advice above, but in time you will come to see what I mean.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                      88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                      Comment


                        I f'n hate cab drivers.
                        Originally posted by codyep3
                        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                        2010 F650gs twin
                        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

                        Comment


                          Never in my life have i had to take a cab. One of the many perks of living in a 20 min city. I can just walk if i need to or call a ride


                          1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top


                          Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                          Comment


                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                              I f'n hate cab drivers.
                              90% are socially inept immigrants incapable of getting a job elsewhere. or douchebags.....lots and lots of douchebags. makes a great case for using uber instead.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                Glad you didn’t get the living hell burned out of you.



                                She hot, but I can smell her crazy from the next county. And.....daddy issues up the ying yang! Be careful with that one man. She’ll hurtcha.



                                Bang every hole, have three ways with her mom, sisters, and friends, but DONT get in a relationship with a girl like that. I hope you aren’t offended by my advice above, but in time you will come to see what I mean.


                                Oh no. She’s not someone I know. Just someone hot from social media, felt like I needed to share. I bet she’s a crazy lay. She has a split tongue too.

                                Also my b on the big titties all over the screen, I didn’t realize how big the img was.

                                Here’s a pic of my jacket. Noticed the hole at the top when I got home yesterday.






                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

                                Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X