Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    I'll probably go rent it tonight, give it a try. I'm a closet Subaru fanboi
    Same here, I love Subie's. I watched it for free on my firestick, though.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
      Same here, I love Subie's. I watched it for free on my firestick, though.

My brother in law bought a 2016 WRX when he got back from Korea last year. We give him shit that he’s a basic bitch, and that he should bought an E92M for what he paid for the WRX (which he refuses to admit, although he knows we are right.)

On the topic of Baby Driver, haven’t seen the movie, but when I saw the trailers of it, it reminded me of Drive, that dumb Ryan Gosling movie. Seemed to me that a lot of it was pretty cheesed up, and it made me uninterested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        My brother in law bought a 2016 WRX when he got back from Korea last year. We give him shit that he’s a basic bitch, and that he should bought an E92M for what he paid for the WRX (which he refuses to admit, although he knows we are right.)
        I would like to get a Subie for my next DD. Not a brand new one, though. I'd like some AWD.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
          I would like to get a Subie for my next DD. Not a brand new one, though. I'd like some AWD.

Whenever he complains about his car, I always respond with the same thing.

“Should’ve bought an Evo.”

Or a B5 S4. Paging Exodus.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

The Subaru community is the worst imo haha. Or the guys around me are at least.

They're the car guys that are car guys just because the have a wrx. One time this guy asked me when I hit full boost in my car and I told him, around 2k rpm. He looked at me all confused and said his hits full boost at 45 mph. Lol

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              The Subaru community is the worst imo haha. Or the guys around me are at least.

They're the car guys that are car guys just because the have a wrx. One time this guy asked me when I hit full boost in my car and I told him, around 2k rpm. He looked at me all confused and said his hits full boost at 45 mph. Lol

Full boost at 2k? My BIL bought the car, and like 3 months later had already dropped like 2-3k in to make it stage 2, much to my sisters displeasure. You’re right about the Subi crowd for the most part.

Comment

talking about the subies makes me want to go and vape...and I dont even smoke.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                  Full boost at 2k? My BIL bought the car, and like 3 months later had already dropped like 2-3k in to make it stage 2, much to my sisters displeasure. You’re right about the Subi crowd for the most part.

Yeah, my old genesis coupe had a twin scroll and it would hit full boost at 2k it was a torque animal

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yeah, my old genesis coupe had a twin scroll and it would hit full boost at 2k it was a torque animal

Those cars are so damn heavy though.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Those cars are so damn heavy though.

Yeah, they are. I think mine weighed like 3.5k haha. It was a fun car with a nice interior, but it was no sports car. It was more like a gt car.

It hit 60 in under 6 seconds so it wasn't too slow. It was nice on the highway too cuz of the minimal turbo lag and the 1:1 6spd. Never had to down shift to pass people.

Comment

I'm already used to getting shit-talked, since I have a Neon. My cousin used to have an Evo IX and he says it was finicky as hell(Ironically, he traded that for a Supra). And Audi's are nice and all, but I just like the soobs. I know I'll be labeled as a vapist and such, but I don't really care. Then again, I'm still somewhat open to Evo's... Whichever opportunity arises first.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I think wrxs are awesome cars. Just the crowd sucks.

I remember I was driving in my genesis and I watched the evo x and a neon do a highway pull. The neon absolutely walked the evo lol. I was like no fcking way. So I pull up to the neon, lined up and we did a pull from 65 and he made me look like I was not even moving haha. Those cars are pretty capable

My car was putting 325hp to the ground too

Comment

I think wrxs are awesome cars. Just the crowd sucks.

I remember I was driving in my genesis and I watched the evo x and a neon do a highway pull. The neon absolutely walked the evo lol. I was like no fcking way. So I pull up to the neon, lined up and we did a pull from 65 and he made me look like I was not even moving haha. Those cars are pretty capable

My car was putting 325hp to the ground too
                            Oh yeah, they're VERY capable. BUT, FWD has its limitations. I love my Neon and everything, but I just hit 50k in it and I'm really thinking about keeping it mostly stock and lessening the amount of miles I put on it. That's why I've been wanting to get my E30 back up and driving again. It has everything my neon has and actually more. And I don't care how many miles I put on it because the odo quit at 180k. But, the E30 is a vert, so I want something hardtop for my DD. Plus, the BMW is like my labor of love. I have quite a dilemma here...
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I lovey rally racing and subarur dominated that realm for a long time. So I do love me some subaru. Also, my wife hates subarus due to the people that own them in California when she lived there.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Right now id love to be living in california. Cold as shit here and i just wanna drive my car now that its running great but looks like it might he put up for the winter

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X