Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    My wife said no to a beard...

She said if I like her to keep shaving the pits and legs, that I can't have a beard...oh well

A wise man once said He who shaves his beard for a woman deserves neither

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      Sorry to hear about your dog man, always rough seeing your best friend sick.

I’ve been thinking a lot about school recently. I’d been contemplating whether to go back in the spring, or wait and go in the fall. My goal is to go back, get my associates in Business Administration from a local community college, and then either get my bachelors immediately, or start my business.

I’m wanting to open a custom BMW/Audi shop that doesn’t gouge the fuck out of people, because there are very few shops here in the DFW area that I’d trust to change my oil, much less do real work on any of my cars without costing a fortune.

If anyone has an advice on the subject, I’m all ears. Really wondering what you need to actually open a shop and become successful, and if it’s worthwhile to go back for the 2 years and get a bachelors. Considering pursuing a Marketing or Finance degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I've always had a similar fantasy. One tip about going to CC, is if you transfer out to a local four year you might be able to get a discount. Articulation agreements and all that... You keep the associates (obviously) and tack the bachelor's onto that. Business admin transfer -> bachelors of finance with a minor in marketing? ->MBA later if needed

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
        Man, I've never put that much thought into my shits...
        You gotta pay attention! It's like reading spark plugs for your digestive health.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

My wife threatened me with the same "you don't shave, I don't shave" try me , I'll still smash #ODB-RIP
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

lol

MY MAN!!!!

My exes have threatened the same. One time, being an arrogant shit, I shaved my head and grew out a long terrorist beard in protest to the unfair rules.

Let me tell you something though, she didn't stop shaving, because women cannot go on with life hairy arms, legs and pits, unless that's something they've never minded. We also didn't stop smashing, because of a beautiful thing called alcohol. ;D
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

So, I watched Baby Driver the other day. I don't get how I've heard good things about that movie. Sure, the action scenes were good, but I don't think that makes up for the completely shit story. It had potential, but no, they just had to fack it up! I mean, maybe I'm just more critical nowadays because I've been behind the scenes and been part of a movie with a tiny fraction of their budget and still a hell of a lot better story, or at least execution. Anyone else think that movie was shit?
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Alcohol!
                The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems
                Originally posted by codyep3
                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                2010 F650gs twin
                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                  Alcohol!
                  The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems

Ha!

This thread has not been graced by truer words.

The reason and the cure for a hangover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I was kind of indifferent about it. The storyline was terrible and annyongly simple, but everything else was pretty good. Good action scenes, good music, and that guy who played Baby did a decent job conveying the "tone" of the film. I liked how they correlated the music to the action in some spots... That was unique. Details like that stood out way more than the grey plot.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                      I was kind of indifferent about it. The storyline was terrible and annyongly simple, but everything else was pretty good. Good action scenes, good music, and that guy who played Baby did a decent job conveying the "tone" of the film. I liked how they correlated the music to the action in some spots... That was unique. Details like that stood out way more than the grey plot.

Yes, they had some cool little things, but the story just killed it for me, I guess. I think it was because I heard it was good and then got let down hard. Went in with high hopes. That must've been my downfall.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

So I had my local bmw Facebook group stop working last night. It shows up in search, but if you click it, it just gives an error (or on mobile, just looks like it is loading forever.)

I thought it was my WiFi, but I've had a bunch of people contact me asking why they were banned, so I guess it's a real thing.

Anyone else ever hear of something like this?
                        I filed two tickets now as I've found more info, but Facebook rarely bothers to reply or do anything about shit that goes wrong.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

In one group I'm in, we have posts that just disappear.

Could be that the group got flagged, could be a glitch in the matrix, try it with a PC(not a phone) and see if you get the same issue.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                            So, I watched Baby Driver the other day. I don't get how I've heard good things about that movie.
                            Shit.... I was pumped to see that, I only heard good things about it :/
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                              Shit.... I was pumped to see that, I only heard good things about it :/

I thought it was a decent movie. Not go out and buy it good but good enough i was fine with the 4.99 rental through on demand. Yea the story could of had a little more work but it was decent i thought.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                I thought it was a decent movie. Not go out and buy it good but good enough i was fine with the 4.99 rental through on demand. Yea the story could of had a little more work but it was decent i thought.
                                I'll probably go rent it tonight, give it a try. I'm a closet Subaru fanboi
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X