No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never had a pixel, but i have been really happy with my galaxy.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

https://oneplus.net/

best android phone IMO
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

does it have any problems? i would get the pixel 2 but it has major problems.

Comment

All my friends have one except me. I never had a problem when I got their first model.

All my friends still swear by the new one. Plus, the android OS doesn't come with all those garbage apps you never use.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I hate android. Tried using one to used to IOS to switch over.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              does it have any problems? i would get the pixel 2 but it has major problems.
              Whatchu talkin 'bout? Really, I actually haven't heard anything and was considering upgrading my Pixel to the Pixel 2....
              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I've seen articles about the Pixel 2 XL having some sort of screen issue, though I don't know if it applies to the regular Pixel 2.
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  https://oneplus.net/

best android phone IMO

I looked into this today but the site says they are all out of stock.
                  1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                  1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                  E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

started the No Shave NoVember Sunday...
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                      I've seen articles about the Pixel 2 XL having some sort of screen issue, though I don't know if it applies to the regular Pixel 2.
                      Hhmmm, shoot, I'll have to look into that. I like my phone, and I'm not usually the kind of person that ever needs the newest phone (I'd love to have my original Razr back :D ), but the Pixel 2 looks great and they offer $300 back for your old Pixel...
                      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Just gave notice at my job today. Been here for exactly 4.5 years (to the day).
                        Gonna miss a few co-workers, but not too many.

The interesting things people will disclose to you when you tell them your leaving.
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          Just gave notice at my job today. Been here for exactly 4.5 years (to the day).
                          Gonna miss a few co-workers, but not too many.

The interesting things people will disclose to you when you tell them your leaving.
                          Why are you bouncing? A new adventure?
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Need a change. Been at the same job for 4.5 years. Was doing simple AR crap that gets old fast. Been taking my accounting designation and finished it up last spring. Finally found a decent paying job that pays far better and my boss isn't a witch.

Pretty stoked! Been considering a new dd....but given that I probably won't be driving to work anymore (I live in the core of Vancouver BC) makes a new car seem like a waste (which it is, given that I can simply rent something when I need it).

The best feeling today was walking into my bosses office and telling her (jokingly, of course) she can "take this job and STAFF it!"
                            Then I felt kinda bad 'cause she started crying and then disclosed that she was planning on taking the month of December off.
                            Oh well, not like I was willing to give up a job just so she can have time off
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                              Need a change. Been at the same job for 4.5 years. Was doing simple AR crap that gets old fast. Been taking my accounting designation and finished it up last spring. Finally found a decent paying job that pays far better and my boss isn't a witch.

Pretty stoked! Been considering a new dd....but given that I probably won't be driving to work anymore (I live in the core of Vancouver BC) makes a new car seem like a waste (which it is, given that I can simply rent something when I need it).

The best feeling today was walking into my bosses office and telling her (jokingly, of course) she can "take this job and STAFF it!"
                              Then I felt kinda bad 'cause she started crying and then disclosed that she was planning on taking the month of December off.
                              Oh well, not like I was willing to give up a job just so she can have time off
                              Good for you.

That's pretty golden that she started crying.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

She seriously started crying because she could no longer take an entire month off of work? Poor baby. So sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X