No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here TeXj, it really didn't seem like a break at all. All my buddies had a full two weeks off -_________-

Also, I forgot to mention, I'm back working at the shop, we got a nice little contract for the machine shop, so I got to come back, which is really awesome. It was a much needed job for our family.
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

congrats on the job again!

man time is just flying by...I'm getting older lol
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        congrats on the job again!

man time is just flying by...I'm getting older lol
        Thanks, it feels pretty good to be getting my hands dirty again.

Every year just goes by faster and faster... It's crazy.
        Q

Comment

It was alright. Not a huge holiday fan. But they happen every year, without fail.

Wife and I did go to San Diego for a short break. Owning a retail store and running it through the holidays means that when the holiday rush is over you travel far, far away.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Also, I forgot to mention, I'm back working at the shop, we got a nice little contract for the machine shop, so I got to come back, which is really awesome. It was a much needed job for our family.
            Thats great news.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Thats great news.
              It is. Congrats man!

Comment

Holidays are always hectic for me and my daughter, since I have a split family and so does she. We also had to go to a couple of Christmas' for my gf as well. New years was cold as dick and my gf's been really bitchy lately. But I did get some cool shit and we're about to close on the house, so it's cool. Also, Congrats Burg!
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Some of customers and some of our suppliers were, and are, still closed. So, between Christmas and new year, had to go in for an hour each normal open day. Will be back full swing from the 8th.

Holidays were good. I don't mean to brag, but every day was a awesome day to spend BBQ'ing, and swimming. Everyday was/still is a picnic, and I loafed around like crazy. Not going to overdo it for now.

Great News MrBurgundy!
                  1990 325i
                  2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    It was alright. Not a huge holiday fan. But they happen every year, without fail.

Wife and I did go to San Diego for a short break. Owning a retail store and running it through the holidays means that when the holiday rush is over you travel far, far away.
                    That sounds intense! How was there weather down in SD? Probably awesome ;)

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Thats great news.
                    It is. Congrats man!
                    Thanks guys

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    Holidays are always hectic for me and my daughter, since I have a split family and so does she. We also had to go to a couple of Christmas' for my gf as well. New years was cold as dick and my gf's been really bitchy lately. But I did get some cool shit and we're about to close on the house, so it's cool. Also, Congrats Burg!
                    That sounds totally draining! I used to do multiple Christmas things when I was with my EX and that shit sucked ass.

Congrats on the house! That must feel super awesome!

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                    Some of customers and some of our suppliers were, and are, still closed. So, between Christmas and new year, had to go in for an hour each normal open day. Will be back full swing from the 8th.

Holidays were good. I don't mean to brag, but every day was a awesome day to spend BBQ'ing, and swimming. Everyday was/still is a picnic, and I loafed around like crazy. Not going to overdo it for now.

Great News MrBurgundy!
                    Wow, is most everyone closed for that long in South Africa? I wouldn't even know what to do with that much time off haha.
                    Q

Comment

That sounds totally draining! I used to do multiple Christmas things when I was with my EX and that shit sucked ass.

Congrats on the house! That must feel super awesome!
                      Yeah I'm always ready for the days to be over lol. And thanks! It's actually super nervewrecking. But, when we have a 4 bed, 1 1/2 bath with a huge backyard, koi pond, big ass back deck and 2 car garage, I'll be a little less nervous. Then, I'll be frustrated with having to fix shit myself. W00t!
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

That sounds intense! How was there weather down in SD? Probably awesome ;)
                        Fuck man, it is seriously intense, and I don't even deal with the hard part of it!

Retail customers just before christmas are a special breed. No offense to anyone who shops for xmas gifts, haha. But seriously.

The weather in SD was phenomenal. Perfect weather for days at the beach.

Comment

I dream of having my own place, but here in Cali, its fucking stupid expensive.
                          Q

Comment

Wow, is most everyone closed for that long in South Africa? I wouldn't even know what to do with that much time off haha.
                            Most are closed that long, and those that aren't, work with half the staff. Obviously, fast food, entertainment and holiday resorts are operating in overdrive. Coastal towns and beaches are choked to the brim.
                            1990 325i
                            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                            sigpic

Comment

Fuck man, it is seriously intense, and I don't even deal with the hard part of it!

Retail customers just before christmas are a special breed. No offense to anyone who shops for xmas gifts, haha. But seriously.

The weather in SD was phenomenal. Perfect weather for days at the beach.
                              If it weren't for amazon, I would probably get into fights with moms at target while xmas shopping. People are so fucking rude
                              Q

Comment

I dream of having my own place, but here in Cali, its fucking stupid expensive.
                                Same, luckily there are still options out there and Im actively looking myself. Hopefully 2018 will be the year that I can have my own garage... and home lol

We're looking for a 3bed 1+ bath and I have an area locked down. Just waiting for the right one to pop up
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X