No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. Good luck with the Spam! ...

I will try to pop in from time to time in the next month while Im on my paternity leave, wont be the daily BS from me though. Once Im back working in April, I will also be back on R3V. Who knows, I might have a new project by then. I saw an E30 Truck Project and that seems like the best way to come to back to R3V lol
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
    -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Congratulations!!!
      sigpic84 325e

Comment

so how long u guys been into e30s? i think i've had mine for like 10 years already.
        na, look at my join date. been a while

Comment

Have had my current one since Dec 2013. But I think my first was August 2012?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I've had mine for about 2 1/2 years however I've always liked e30s
            sigpic84 325e

Comment

since Oct 2010, a bunch of shittier ones as well but never sold the OG.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Mid summer (I think) of 2004. Have had many over the years, but none at the moment.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Got my first one in 2008 for my first car

I've had one ever since!
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

After driving a bunch of other cars that just didn't feel right an E30 landed on my lap and ended up being my first car in 2004.

While young I never knew how lucky I was to have a clean non rusty car, It gets harder and harder each year to find them.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.

Comment

Congrats!
                      I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        so how long u guys been into e30s? i think i've had mine for like 10 years already.
                        Bought mine November of 2017.
                        First BMW
                        First E30
                        First Restoration
                        I do things.

Comment

I have very distinct memories of when i first started noticing them as a kid in the '90s. My dad brought home an awful '84 318i project in 2001 that turned out to be beyond saving, then got a 325es in 2004.
                          My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            My first E30 was bought in 1999, and then sold a few months after I purchased my current E30 which I own since 2002.
                            1990 325i
                            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                            sigpic

Comment

I can still vividly remember that day in 1997. I've had my current one since 2003. Over the past two decades I've owned a handful of models, but always appreciated my high-arch euro 2d slick-top the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnstone View Post
                                I can still vividly remember that day in 1997. I've had my current one since 2003. Over the past two decades I've owned a handful of models, but always appreciated my high-arch euro 2d slick-top the most.
                                Some models have become classics. I still love the 325 Convertible - it's an undying classic. The coolest is the 1967 Shelby.

Comment

Working...
                                X