No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local spent $900 on Startec tail lights...
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I have adopted a new dog from the nearest animal shelter, it been awhile since we had a pet at home. I did take him to a vet to see if he is doing well and he recommend me to give him some pet vitamins and supplements. I don't know if it is the new environment that he is into that he tends to be lazy. I am thinking of getting him a playmate, maybe he just needs a companion to cheer him up.
      Last edited by 1alexie; 06-20-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1alexie View Post
        I have adopted a new dog from the nearest animal shelter, it been awhile since we had a pet at home. I did take him to a vet to see if he is doing well and he recommend me to give him some pet vitamins and supplements. I don't know if it is the new environment that he is into that he tends to be lazy. I am thinking of getting him a playmate, maybe he just needs a companion to cheer him up.
        Bad ass. People like you are doing a more solid than most homo sapiens. Thank you!
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          ^that is stupid money. probably just someone swinging for the fence. I haven't even seen an alpina gage cluster go for that much. though...with that said, I still wouldn't sell mine even if I was offered that for it.

hey....we haven't heard a good story in a while. in fact, I think mine about stripper girl was the last one. anybody have anything entertaining? Bueller.....?
          I got chased out of a strip club in Lawrence, KS when I was 22 after a stripper told me I owed $120 for what she told me was a $30 lap dance (I gave her $40).

She was wearing heels and nothing else as she chased me and called me names.

I got away.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            Local spent $900 on Startec tail lights...
            The market for startec and mhw is absolutely insane..

Wish someone would just make reps already lol...
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Speaking from experience here - a second dog was a great choice for me and my girl in our home. They keep each other busy and love to play in the yard together. And its company for each other when you leave them at home alone.

My only suggestion is to talk to a local dog behaviourist / trainer about integrating a new dog into the home the correct way. Do it the wrong way, especially with two adult dogs and you could be setting yourself up for a dog fight right off the bat.
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

About getting another dog, It helped ours out. We had two dogs and one passed away. The other was just lonely, and on top of that he lost his sight. So we got another puppy, from the shelter, and she has been with him since. He uses her to go outside and know where he can go. She is a lot of energy, but she helped bring him out of his funk.

Now about integrating them, If they are both males, they will fight. They have to know the pecking order they are in. Depending on breeds, you may get by with just them growling and then one will succeed to the other.

You as the alpha, may need to be there to tell them not to fight.

Just some of my redneck ways of living in the sticks of Arkansas and having strays come into the neighborhood all the time. People would just dump their dogs/cats out in the woods and they would wonder into our neighborhood.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                  Speaking from experience here - a second dog was a great choice for me and my girl in our home. They keep each other busy and love to play in the yard together. And its company for each other when you leave them at home alone.

My only suggestion is to talk to a local dog behaviourist / trainer about integrating a new dog into the home the correct way. Do it the wrong way, especially with two adult dogs and you could be setting yourself up for a dog fight right off the bat.

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                  About getting another dog, It helped ours out. We had two dogs and one passed away. The other was just lonely, and on top of that he lost his sight. So we got another puppy, from the shelter, and she has been with him since. He uses her to go outside and know where he can go. She is a lot of energy, but she helped bring him out of his funk.

Now about integrating them, If they are both males, they will fight. They have to know the pecking order they are in. Depending on breeds, you may get by with just them growling and then one will succeed to the other.

You as the alpha, may need to be there to tell them not to fight.

Just some of my redneck ways of living in the sticks of Arkansas and having strays come into the neighborhood all the time. People would just dump their dogs/cats out in the woods and they would wonder into our neighborhood.
                  I hope that I will be able to find a suitable buddy for my Labrador Retriever. I am still on the process of training him to get used to his new home. Thank you for the tips guys, I highly appreciate it.

Comment

my male husky is really lazy and i want to get him a buddy eventually but anything smaller than him he tries to hump and anything bigger he tries to fight so idk lol

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                      my male husky is really lazy and i want to get him a buddy eventually but anything smaller than him he tries to hump and anything bigger he tries to fight so idk lol
                      Another Husky from the shelter?
                      About the age of yours?
                      Make it a female, but a castrated one, and nothing can happen.

Max
                      E30-Fan from Germany, here to learn about and get some inspiration for my next car.

Comment

Speaking of Dogs...

Towing the S4 450 miles to Ohio for a track event this weekend. Planning on sleeping on an airmattress in the back of the Jeep instead of hotels.

Just found out my Dog has to go with me. I'm fine with that, best travel buddy I could ask for.

But, any tips on keeping him from puncturing the mattress? I'm thinking just put a heavy quilt on or open up a sleeping bag.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Have his nails trimmed would help as well. I think a think blanket or so like you mentioned would also help.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

My honeymoon resort (first stop of 4) just emailed me to say that due to the political unrest in Nicaragua, they are suspending operations indefinitely. Time to rearrange flights and plans. Ugh.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I hope that I will be able to find a suitable buddy for my Labrador Retriever. I am still on the process of training him to get used to his new home. Thank you for the tips guys, I highly appreciate it.
                              Glad to help!

Anything to help other dog owners / dogs I will always help.
                              Steve • Toronto
                              1991 318is • Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

real talk-I briefly considered being a dog trainer so this is my significantly-less-than-expert advice: wait at least 6 months before making any serious changes to your new pup's life. Dogs take a bit to really adapt and get comfortable, even if it doesn't look like it. Our rescue wasnt really being herself until after almost a full year with us, and initially she seemed really lazy.

Give your pup some time, play with them a lot and make sure you stick to a pretty consistent eating/walking/sleeping schedule and they should perk up. If it's been a year and your pups still being lazy, well then your pup is just lazy and another dog might be a fun idea.
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X