No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a Montana influenced person. There's a reason I'm leaving after I graduate. I'll bring Maryland cheer though in the form of tons of Old Bay. lol

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Maryland, Montana, what's the difference to a Californian, after all we're all so small and insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        I am not a Montana influenced person. There's a reason I'm leaving after I graduate. I'll bring Maryland cheer though in the form of tons of Old Bay. lol
        Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Maryland, Montana, what's the difference to a Californian, after all we're all so small and insignificant.
        Wait, those arent the same place?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Try Kansas. We don't even have electricity yet.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            But at least you have the most boring roads on the planet!

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
              The rate that we are going we won't have any soon either..... At least in the rural east side of the State.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love it here in Southern California.

People love to talk shit about California because of it's political bs, but that shit doesn't effect my day to day life.

Do I want a 30 round mag for my rifle, or nice weather for the rest of my life... hmmmm...
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  Do I want a 30 round mag for my rifle, or nice weather for the rest of my life... hmmmm...
                  Yeah, it's compelling, but you still have to live in California.

Comment

I love it here in Southern California.

People love to talk shit about California because of it's political bs, but that shit doesn't effect my day to day life.

I just go home to AZ when I want to shoot the 30 round clip! Agreed tho! We will never run out of Beauty spots to cruise. I’m looking forward to cruising the coast! Only reason it would suck for anyone is if your poor and lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I will go to the beach in my shorts and cry about how Im burdened to have to live in SoCal... maybe I should drive my Roadster so that the wind can dry my tears
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah, it's compelling, but you still have to live in California.
                        Yeah it sucks being able to go the beach in the middle of December
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

You know where I keep my e30 in winter? My driveway [emoji24]

Comment

Being able to skate, snowboard and surf all in one day....sounds lame.

Comment

I can still go to the beach, even in late January, but I get to enjoy a different type of beauty. This was last winter:

You know where I keep my e30 in winter? My driveway [emoji24]
                              But you live in CA, how can you afford a driveway?

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                                I just go home to AZ when I want to shoot the 30 round clip! Agreed tho! We will never run out of Beauty spots to cruise. I’m looking forward to cruising the coast! Only reason it would suck for anyone is if your poor and lazy.

What in hells bells is a fucking 30 round CLIP?

Gah damn.

BOT (Back on Topic): I did my stint in San Diego, CA for a few years. Glad to have moved away, though the beach is a nice touch. Parents still live out in San Diego. Every time I go visit I am reminded why I chose to live up in a small mountain town.

California can suck for certain people for many more reasons aside from them just being poor and lazy.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X